From ABC to WBA
Recorded the game tonight due to being at Symphony Hall to see ABC. Managed to keep away from the score altho my mates face as he checked his phone during the concert break did worry me somewhat. Just watched it. 
They just scare the shit out of me that club  from top to bottom. Yet I still didn't expect to be 3 down in 18 minutes. That first goal, jesus  how many times. Altho we've been thru worse times  we've been thru better too so I don't use that as a yardstick as its immaterial. 
We just seem a clown outfit all through and I'm as fed up as Ive been for a long long time. Pulis, Pardew  Moore  Shan whatever the facts around em  I don't think u could get a decent manager if you moulded the 4 of em together. 
Still... I'll be back up there Satdy as normal. 
The thought of them in the playoffs fills me with dread. 
Those halfwits running the show need a manager in now. Not someone to assist Shan. Somebody to lead the way full stop.
Tears are not enough
Indeed!!!
(04-10-2019, 12:10 AM)baggie93 Wrote: Recorded the game tonight due to being at Symphony Hall to see ABC. Managed to keep away from the score altho my mates face as he checked his phone during the concert break did worry me somewhat. Just watched it. 
They just scare the shit out of me that club  from top to bottom. Yet I still didn't expect to be 3 down in 18 minutes. That first goal, jesus  how many times. Altho we've been thru worse times  we've been thru better too so I don't use that as a yardstick as its immaterial. 
We just seem a clown outfit all through and I'm as fed up as Ive been for a long long time. Pulis, Pardew  Moore  Shan whatever the facts around em  I don't think u could get a decent manager if you moulded the 4 of em together. 
Those halfwits running the show need a manager in now. Not someone to assist Shan. Somebody to lead the way full stop.

That fuckwit Jenkins really is in deep shite now a fan base turned against him a team falling apart with the distinct possibility of missing out on promotion(the sole aim this season we were told), he has not the 1st idea who to bring in if any as he refuses to pay out and he can't remove Shan(no blame attached to him) as he is all we've got,,, how on earth have we got into this shite storm!!!!!!
I hope and I pray that maybe some day we’ll get a manager.
(04-10-2019, 05:18 AM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 12:10 AM)baggie93 Wrote: Recorded the game tonight due to being at Symphony Hall to see ABC. Managed to keep away from the score altho my mates face as he checked his phone during the concert break did worry me somewhat. Just watched it. 

That fuckwit Jenkins really is in deep shite now a fan base turned against him a team falling apart with the distinct possibility of missing out on promotion(the sole aim this season we were told), he has not the 1st idea who to bring in if any as he refuses to pay out and he can't remove Shan(no blame attached to him) as he is all we've got,,, how on earth have we got into this shite storm!!!!!!

You've answered your own question there lad..........Jenkins.
ABC put on a great show.
(04-10-2019, 05:34 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I hope and I pray that maybe some day we’ll get a manager.

Very, very good!
Talking of music I was listening to Tears For Fears the other day at work and this lyric from there famous Everybody Wants To Rule The World just instantly made me think of Albion (I even created my own next line);

"I can't stand this indecision
married with a lack of vision"
Lai and Jenkins you are fucking shit!
(04-10-2019, 08:47 AM)Atomic Wrote: Talking of music I was listening to Tears For Fears the other day at work and this lyric from there famous Everybody Wants To Rule The World just instantly made me think of Albion (I even created my own next line);

"I can't stand this indecision
married with a lack of vision"
Lai and Jenkins you are fucking shit!

Love Tears for Fears- utterly brilliant band. The Hurting possibly my favourite album of all time.