Shan
A rookie thrown in to the deep end when hes clearly ill equiped. The board should hang their heads in shame for not having a replacement lined up and in place by now.
He's been reading Graeme Jones tactics manual
Another good Albion man who will be ruined by our fuggin clueless lazy penny pinching board, how the fugg have we come to this in such a relatively short space of time, makes you wonder if any decent manager worth there salt would want to touch us at the moment.
Jimmy Shambles more like
All anger must be directed at Jenkins. Shan is a kids coach put in a position he shouldn't be in.
(04-09-2019, 07:21 PM)Brunty Wrote: All anger must be directed at Jenkins. Shan is a kids coach put in a position he shouldn't be in.

Even your right on occasions - so was Darren tbh
Jenkins remit from day one was to sort out the debt. He's a bean counter first and foremost. 
Spending more on players and managers to earn more doesn't seem to be his modus operandi.
I’m surprised there hasn’t been more anger towards Jenkins. I’d say Lai but he’s never here.
Hopefully there will be now
(04-09-2019, 07:32 PM)Wotty Wrote: I’m surprised there hasn’t been more anger towards Jenkins. I’d say Lai but he’s never here.
Hopefully there will be now

The Albion fans were singing "sack the board" a few minutes ago.