It's a question of integrity
claims Lee Anderson, who can no longer support Johnson. And he is not wrong, Johnsons lack of suitability as PM has always been about his lack of integrity.

But Lee Anderson is the last person to lecture us about integrity.

Seems like only yesterday when he surreptitiously phoned a mate to say good things about him for the benefit of the TV cameras filming him campaigning at the last GE.

I think we can take it that Anderson mistook integrity for opportunism.
(07-06-2022, 09:46 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: claims Lee Anderson, who can no longer support Johnson. And he is not wrong, Johnsons lack of suitability as PM has always been about his lack of integrity.

But Lee Anderson is the last person to lecture us about integrity.

Seems like only yesterday when he surreptitiously phoned a mate to say good things about him for the benefit of the TV cameras filming him campaigning at the last GE.

I think we can take it that Anderson mistook integrity for opportunism.

Arf the same bloke who used to be a Labour councillor until he saw an opportunity to attract the Red Wall Brexiteers?

I’m old enough to remember when integrity and honesty didn’t matter and on this site or with Conservative voters as long as he ‘got Brexit done!.’ You wait until the Red Wall realise if they aren’t already that they’ve been had!
(07-06-2022, 09:52 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: You wait until the Red Wall realise if they aren’t already that they’ve been had!

If only the Red Wall had had a non-deranged alternative to vote for.
They have now. Face it, Johnson fooled even experienced campaigning died in the woolTories like yourself. It’s easy to promise the earth, even if it directly contradicts what has been promised to someone else, delivery seems to be the problem.
It’s amazing how many MPs are suddenly questioning BoJo’s integrity and credibility just weeks after giving him a vote of confidence… it’s as if they’ve realised he’s rapidly becoming unelectable.
(07-06-2022, 04:37 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: It’s amazing how many MPs are suddenly questioning BoJo’s integrity and credibility just weeks after giving him a vote of confidence… it’s as if they’ve realised he’s rapidly becoming unelectable.

It's amazing that people trusted a man that has shown he doesn't care if he makes an immoral choice not to make an immoral choice.
He’s just our Donald Trump- a lazy narcissist who wants the top job for his ego only.

Bet the fucker is in the back room at no 10 as we speak shredding documents galore to cover the shit he’s been involved in.
Arf Johnson sacks Gove… I likened Johnson to Trump I stand by that comparison. It’s shame those that campaigned, supported and voted for him couldn’t or perhaps they liked the idea of a mini-me Trump running the country.
Johnson to call a GE within the month and declare himself winner no matter what the votes say. Electoral fraud will be alive and well in Grimsby and Barnsley I reckon.
(07-06-2022, 08:25 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Johnson to call a GE within the month and declare himself winner no matter what the votes say. Electoral fraud will be alive and well in Grimsby and Barnsley I reckon.

Can just see it.

Will we get the Boris fans storming the Houses of Parliament when it's revealed Boris didn't win too? 

Honestly, this season of Great Britain is crazy, but I wish the writers didn't just copy the US so much, bit predictable by now.