Ollie Burke today
(02-10-2019, 08:03 PM)Mickyfudge Wrote: I never thought he was as bad as was made out

I agree, he was never given a chance!  

And when he tried to win us a game in the last minute was bollocked by Pardew and never seen again.  

When we signed him for that money he should have gone straight in the team.
(03-21-2019, 04:48 PM)wba13 Wrote: Ollie Burke watch   Was he playing   Headless chicken outwide or upfront useless springs to mind  Just shows why Scotland are well down the fifa rankings they are crap.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen you be critical of anything to do with West Bromwich Albion.

You feeling ok?
I don't understand the hostility towards the lad.
nice lad but like the Tasmanian Devil
(03-22-2019, 08:01 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: nice lad but like the kid out of Mad Comics

Edited mon
(03-22-2019, 08:04 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 08:01 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: nice lad but like the kid out of Mad Comics

Edited mon

I'll settle a hybrid of the two.

He's the sort of player that is so difficult to predict youd end up giving up making runs or triangles for him and just get pissed off. You only had to look at Edwards performance to see someone that can do both the incisive and the simple stuff.
(03-22-2019, 08:07 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote:

Edited mon

He's the sort of player that is so difficult to predict youd end up giving up making runs or triangles for him and just get pissed off. You only had to look at Edwards performance to see someone that can do both the incisive and the simple stuff.

Hasn’t played a huge amount of football for us.  He’s got the key tools - just not a sum of his parts. Not sure if it’s attitude or just lack of awareness.  

I’ve watched a couple of his starts for Celtic. Even at that level he’s out the game for long periods - and then has 2 big moments.  Strikes me as the sort a promoted club to the PL would sign - and then he would be a bench player.
(03-22-2019, 08:15 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 08:07 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote:

Edited mon

Hasn’t played a huge amount of football for us.  He’s got the key tools - just not a sum of his parts. Not sure if it’s attitude or just lack of awareness.  

I’ve watched a couple of his starts for Celtic. Even at that level he’s out the game for long periods - and then has 2 big moments.  Strikes me as the sort a promoted club to the PL would sign - and then he would be a bench player.

I'd say the latter mate - from what ive been told thats linked to an actual formal diagnosis.
Until he gets a decent run of games for us like Harper we will never know tbh.
(03-22-2019, 02:53 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 04:48 PM)wba13 Wrote: Ollie Burke watch   Was he playing   Headless chicken outwide or upfront useless springs to mind  Just shows why Scotland are well down the fifa rankings they are crap.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen you be critical of anything to do with West Bromwich Albion.

You feeling ok?
Yep I’m well and I will criticise when deserved look at my comments on Berashit.  But some go way over the top . I like Burke if he could get back to how he played at Forest but at the moment he is nowhere near good enough for the championship.