This Time with Alan Partridge
Some really funny moments last night.

The CPR scene was superbly filmed and a top finale with the "Irish" alter ego/pseudo impersonator.

Top stuff.
Brilliant 4th episode .. extremely funny - found first episode hard work but getting better
Still a bit hit and miss for me - but some great moments last nights got. 

Irish AP and the US reporter scene were magnificent
The exchanges with Simon are usually the highlight for me - but the Alan Partridge impersonator was brilliant. 'Haha!'.
The call with the racist 100 year old was very funny.
(03-21-2019, 11:25 AM)Duffers Wrote: The call with the racist 100 year old was very funny.

Shades of the first AP series - the sketch with the Berlin Olympics hurdlers
(03-19-2019, 01:46 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Brilliant 4th episode .. extremely funny - found first episode hard work but getting better

+1
'Through the back door' was also hilarious! Big Grin
(03-21-2019, 11:01 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: The exchanges with Simon are usually the highlight for me - but the Alan Partridge impersonator was brilliant. 'Haha!'.

I was pissing myself at the end - classic partridge.

The cpr sketch also comedy gold.
(03-22-2019, 09:51 AM)igorbalis Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 11:01 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: The exchanges with Simon are usually the highlight for me - but the Alan Partridge impersonator was brilliant. 'Haha!'.

spot on, was pissing myself laughing when he got a blow up doll out to practice cpr.

loads of good jokes,

I also really like the black journo bird who deliberately tries to ruin his interviews, the time lag last night was funny reminded me of the two Ronnies Mastermind sketch a bit "answering the question before".  very good
(03-22-2019, 02:43 PM)Jamin03 why change it? Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 09:51 AM)igorbalis Wrote:

spot on, was pissing myself laughing when he got a blow up doll out to practice cpr.

loads of good jokes,

I also really like the black journo bird who deliberately tries to ruin his interviews, the time lag last night was funny reminded me of the two Ronnies Mastermind sketch a bit "answering the question before".  very good

Lolly Adefope. Seen her at Edinburgh, she was also on Taskmaster.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/clip/4a1c...88db9f2c27 

Plays that part very well.