The sack
(01-27-2022, 01:56 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote: Sacked from Shoe City for making a colleague cry.

Did they give you the boot?
Sacked from a summer telesales job when I was 19 for not selling a single thing.

Amusingly they only noticed a week before I was due to go back to uni anyway…
Got sacked from school job at Adams grocers in Great Bridge because the till was a fiver short. I knew one of the full timers nicked it but no-one would listen so I kicked over a bag of spuds an give em the finger on me way out.
(01-27-2022, 02:10 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote: Got sacked from school job at Adams grocers in Great Bridge because the till was a fiver short. I knew one of the full timers nicked it but no-one would listen so I kicked over a bag of spuds an give em the finger on me way out.

Potato based sacking trend emerging.  Do they know something we don't?
Sacked from Wetherspoons when working a bar job during uni due to the manager being the kind of person who was proud to have spent 3 years at Uni to get on the Spoons graduate pub manager scheme and not liking my attitude that getting my degree was more important than covering Sunday shifts at late notice. Ended up going for unfair dismissal as they withheld salary from me... and ended up doing alright for a student Big Grin

Even before Brexit Tim Martin wouldn't see a penny of my money!

Got sacked from WHSmith because my mate was nicking money from the till and the boss thought it was me...
Yes. Sacked for being crap at an accountants job where I was bored out of my mind and only interested in the fit girl from Tividale in the office next door.
(01-27-2022, 03:03 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Yes. Sacked for being crap at an accountants job where I was bored out of my mind and only interested in the fit girl from Tividale in the office next door.

Proof this is a lie.
(01-27-2022, 03:05 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 03:03 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Yes. Sacked for being crap at an accountants job where I was bored out of my mind and only interested in the fit girl from Tividale in the office next door.

Proof this is a lie.

She was lovely. Even ended up topless in the sun, about 1990. 
I had a brief dalliance with her, but didn’t get down to the nitty gritty. Alas she had a boyfriend built like Arnie who would have snapped me in two.
(01-27-2022, 03:12 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 03:05 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Proof this is a lie.

She was lovely. Even ended up topless in the sun, about 1990. 
I had a brief dalliance with her, but didn’t get down to the nitty gritty. Alas she had a boyfriend built like Arnie who would have snapped me in two.

You knew FF back in the 90’s?
Resigned before pushed or having head torn off after being threatened by salesman for not doing over time for him. His exact words were... if you don't don't work over(for free), I will rip off your head and spit down your neck! I told him to f off and went home. Awful company and work culture, he's probably a Tory MP now!