Short term solution to Dike situation
(01-25-2022, 07:29 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: I have been a huge critic of Robbo over the last month or 2. But he looked more motivated on Saturday.

I would be grabbing him, Grady and Grant and blowing so much smoke up their arses they would feel like Mbappe, Messi and Neymar.

The ancient cure for drowning - apparently!  Confused
How about Grant and Grady narrow with Robinson in the hole…

Then Townsend and Phillips wide…
(01-25-2022, 08:00 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: How about Grant and Grady narrow with Robinson in the hole…

Then Townsend and Phillips wide…

Spot on. When Robbo has twice sliced open a defence with through balls, it kind of makes sense...
Defoe gossip !!
Robinson behind a switching Grant & Grady for me.
I don’t think it needs to be as strict as RW, LW and CF. They should be able to interchange and swap wings at will, plays havoc with defences, I know I’d want Grant on the end of any pass in a 1v1 though.
In the form of his life.
(01-25-2022, 08:09 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Defoe gossip !!

I saw he'd been linked with a couple of League One clubs. I'd actually be more in favour of Defoe than others who have been mentioned like Carroll or Wickham despite his age. He's always looked after himself very well and I think was still prolific for Rangers a couple of years ago.
Grant cannot win the ball in the air, hold the ball up, score goals with his head, play very well with his back to goal. He also hasn’t not great feet that means he can dribble round defenders in tight situations

In short not suitable at all as a centre forward in any way
(01-25-2022, 09:02 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote:
(01-25-2022, 08:09 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Defoe gossip !!

I saw he'd been linked with a couple of League One clubs. I'd actually be more in favour of Defoe than others who have been mentioned like Carroll or Wickham despite his age. He's always looked after himself very well and I think was still prolific for Rangers a couple of years ago.

Definitely worth a short term contract
Why did he leave Rangers mid season?