Advice from London Baggies for QPR tomorrow
I'm heading into Marylebone for early afternoon with the lad and his mate tomorrow- they're only 14 and 15 so don't really want to do a raucous pub just yet. I'll take them for a Costa and then after the game a pizza. Anyone recommend any good pizza places near Marylebone?

Really looking forward to my first away day in the capital since we drew with Chelsea when Zico Anderson scored. Yes, it's that long ago.
Christ Spandau

1-1 from memory, Christmas time ish and 86 or 87 was it?

From Zico Anderson to Zico Reach……..enjoy

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-14-2022, 09:24 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I'm heading into Marylebone for early afternoon with the lad and his mate tomorrow- they're only 14 and 15 so don't really want to do a raucous pub just yet. I'll take them for a Costa and then after the game a pizza. Anyone recommend any good pizza places near Marylebone?

Really looking forward to my first away day in the capital since we drew with Chelsea when Zico Anderson scored. Yes, it's that long ago.

That the 89/90 season when Chelsea and Albion were top going into the new year? Chelsea equalised with a late Graham Robert's pen. All went south for Albion after the Cup tie vs Everton when Anderson (Hawthorns) and Goodman (Goodison) got injured.
Enjoy your day. Likewise looking forward to my first away trip of the season. London away days always good, whatever the result.
L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele - Right near Baker Street.

Pizza Pilgrims - There's one in Soho.

Not a Londoner but spend too much time there.
(01-14-2022, 09:48 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele - Right near Baker Street.

Cheers Borin. Your first suggestion sounds spot on for the itinerary.
(01-14-2022, 09:24 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I'm heading into Marylebone for early afternoon with the lad and his mate tomorrow- they're only 14 and 15 so don't really want to do a raucous pub just yet. I'll take them for a Costa and then after the game a pizza. Anyone recommend any good pizza places near Marylebone?

You'll upset all the MCWs who have pizza ovens in their back gardens, asking for this kind of advice!
(01-14-2022, 09:41 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

That the 89/90 season when Chelsea and Albion were top going into the new year? Chelsea equalised with a late Graham Robert's pen. All went south for Albion after the Cup tie vs Everton when Anderson (Hawthorns) and Goodman (Goodison) got injured.
Enjoy your day. Likewise looking forward to my first away trip of the season. London away days always good, whatever the result.
It was New Year’s Eve just seeing in 89. My mate was living in Camden. Arranged to meet us in a gay pub called the Black Cap, just to piss us off and deliberately turned up half an hour late. 
He’s a Dingle- enough said.
Where are you sitting tomorrow CIM?

(01-14-2022, 10:41 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

You'll upset all the MCWs who have pizza ovens in their back gardens, asking for this kind of advice!

Do you think Penelope and Guy in Notting Hill are going to allow us in just to hear our funny accents and give us a margarita as they think that’s the height of sophistication for our northern palate’s?
(01-14-2022, 10:38 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 09:48 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele - Right near Baker Street.

Cheers Borin. Your first suggestion sounds spot on for the itinerary.

Just to let you know from the sound of it the first one might have gone downhill recently.
Spandau... Sitting in the lower tier Block Z5. My youngests first ever away game. Eldest (4 years older) has been to a few.
(01-14-2022, 11:29 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Spandau... Sitting in the lower tier Block Z5. My youngests first ever away game. Eldest (4 years older) has been to a few.

I’ll PM you on the way as you’ll need adult chat - it’d be a delight to meet an educated 6ft 1 man for both of us?