Derby County
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo...a-22752633

And, to put it in context...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/f...rs-6493599
Can we get him on a 7 day contract for the QPR fixture?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
He's played really well for them this season, you wouldn't say no at the moment, think he'd be ideal in our formation as he is decent on the ball
Not sure he would suit our high line, I've seen milk turn quicker

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Rooney's statement that "no players will leave without his say so" is looking a little silly. They're in admin and their debts are making them almost impossible to sell... More players will be leaving... would be nice to think we're sniffing around a couple of the bargains they have.
Need to liquidate them and make all results against them null and voud this season  Big Grin
(01-14-2022, 05:04 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Need to liquidate them and make all results against them null and voud this season  Big Grin

Wouldn’t help us at all…Fulham and B’mouth have only played them once and lost both games…we’d actually lose a point on them!!
(01-14-2022, 05:25 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 05:04 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Need to liquidate them and make all results against them null and voud this season  Big Grin

Wouldn’t help us at all…Fulham and B’mouth have only played them once and lost both games…we’d actually lose a point on them!!

I was thinking more a play off spot  Big Grin
(01-14-2022, 05:54 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 05:25 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

I was thinking more a play off spot  Big Grin

Nah there's no chance that Derby will get a play off spot Big Grin