How did you decide on your "Board names"...
Used to have a version of my real name, but after one too many bored invasions in the olden days Rivals banned it... had some others which went the same way... The realised I'm a bit of a wnaker and thought it was a nifty play on words, as I enjoy the mass debates on here...
Disappointment in losing Zoltan !
(01-13-2022, 10:54 AM)Cornflake Wrote: My breakfast

That's a harsh diet just having the one!
On a related note, with people changing their names all the time I’ve lost track a little of who is who these.

Who is the Ist these days? Have PK and TTM ever returned?
I'm in a covers band called the Verticals.
(01-13-2022, 11:36 AM)Duffers Wrote: On a related note, with people changing their names all the time I’ve lost track a little of who is who these.

PK was funny, where has HULK gone as well
(01-13-2022, 11:36 AM)Duffers Wrote: On a related note, with people changing their names all the time I’ve lost track a little of who is who these.

Ist, not sure. PK came back and searched for posts with his name in, then left. TTM went to the twatter for a bit I think.
In the form of his life.
My nickname from my old uni friends/housemates was Fido as each time they came back from campus I'd be curled up asleep on the sofa.
(01-13-2022, 12:01 PM)Fido Wrote: My nickname from my old uni friends/housemates was Fido as each time they came back from campus I'd be curled up asleep on the sofa.

Not Tiddles, then?
Roving reporter for The Day Today and close friend of Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan