QPR saturday.
(01-09-2022, 11:01 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:45 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:27 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:16 PM)KRO Wrote: Hate the ground though. Crap to get in and out and awful views for much of the upper tier and usually expensive. The Met are usually a pain as well. But that's probably got a lot to do with Blues reputation tbf

Always enjoyed it personally. Easy to get to. Atmospheric old school ground, close to the pitch.

Getting to and from Loftus Road isn’t too bad, but the boozers weren’t overly friendly locally last time I went, but didn’t really look up where the away fans drink near the ground so that’s on me. The tube back to the centre is a slog when you’re bursting for a slash too.

Ground may be old school, but it’s usually ridiculously overpriced, has terrible views and if you’re taller than 5’9 you cut your knees and shins on the seat in front!
Just got my tickets and taking the lad for his first away day ever. At 15 it’s time.
Sounds like it makes the Halfords seem like club class with BA. 
That could be uncomfortable for me, and my lad especially at 6 3.

Did you manage to get 5 tickets in a row? Bastards.
My 8 year old has been badgering me for months to go to an away game. QPR on Saturday will also be his first. Poor lad missed out with Covid and lockdown and empty stadiums last season and some of the previous season. In the past I've taken his older brother (4 years older) to a few away games. Non of us have been to an away game since my eldest was the Albion mascot at Reading under Bilic so looking forward to Saturday
(01-09-2022, 11:09 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:27 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:16 PM)KRO Wrote: Hate the ground though. Crap to get in and out and awful views for much of the upper tier and usually expensive. The Met are usually a pain as well. But that's probably got a lot to do with Blues reputation tbf

Always enjoyed it personally. Easy to get to. Atmospheric old school ground, close to the pitch.

Getting to and from Loftus Road isn’t too bad, but the boozers weren’t overly friendly locally last time I went, but didn’t really look up where the away fans drink near the ground so that’s on me. The tube back to the centre is a slog when you’re bursting for a slash too.

Ground may be old school, but it’s usually ridiculously overpriced, has terrible views and if you’re taller than 5’9 you cut your knees and shins on the seat in front!
Just got my tickets and taking the lad for his first away day ever. At 15 it’s time.

Got 3, and most importantly made his mate a glory hunting Yanited kid into a Baggie now. His parents aren’t from the W Mids, with the dad from the West Country and always felt we had a chance of converting him.
(01-09-2022, 11:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 11:09 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:27 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Always enjoyed it personally. Easy to get to. Atmospheric old school ground, close to the pitch.

Got 3, and most importantly made his mate a glory hunting Yanited kid into a Baggie now. His parents aren’t from the W Mids, with the dad from the West Country and always felt we had a chance of converting him.

Good work.
My lad's been pestering me to go as well so after getting a 9am kick-off for his footie sorted we'll be on our way. Will be nice to see Bucks, Dude, Hox and company.
Will be there +2
(01-10-2022, 08:54 AM)Fido Wrote: My lad's been pestering me to go as well so after getting a 9am kick-off for his footie sorted we'll be on our way. Will be nice to see Bucks, Dude, Hox and company.

Send my regards. Don't think Dude goes any more at all?
In the form of his life.
Just recruited another 2 and they have recruited 2 more. I should be on a commission off QPR. One thing I have found though, (unless I'm going wrong somewhere), our original tickets had a choice of adult or concessions. But the two I've just bought this afternoon are adult tickets even though I needed one of them as an over 60 concession.
Anyway, not so many left now so get in there sharp. Come on you Baggies.
(01-10-2022, 03:52 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 08:54 AM)Fido Wrote: My lad's been pestering me to go as well so after getting a 9am kick-off for his footie sorted we'll be on our way. Will be nice to see Bucks, Dude, Hox and company.

Who is Dude? Is he a Wednesbury guy?
(01-10-2022, 05:11 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 03:52 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

Who is Dude? Is he a Wednesbury guy?

Don't think so, but as far as I know there was only 1 person who posted as Dude on here?
In the form of his life.