Boris Johnson
As the right wing press begin to remove support for Johnson and the sleaze issue threatens to engulf the Conservatives, isn't it about time this incompetent buffoon just resigned?

Would anyone like to make a case for him to stay in office?
(11-20-2021, 06:17 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: As the right wing press begin to remove support for Johnson and the sleaze issue threatens to engulf the Conservatives, isn't it about time this incompetent buffoon just resigned?

Let him hang on as long as possible. That way he might take down the whole vile party and their regressive tax regime with him.
[Image: FEoV1LCWYAM6vhJ?format=jpg&name=small]
(11-22-2021, 01:24 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Made a complete Peppa Pig's breakfast out of it.
As I've suggested on numerous occasions, I doubt he'll lead the Tories into the next election. For now, he's a useful idiot.
(11-22-2021, 01:37 PM)Protheroe Wrote: As I've suggested on numerous occasions, I doubt he'll lead the Tories into the next election. For now, he's a useful idiot.

The Conservative Party's contempt for the UK public, summed up concisely in one 6 word sentence.
(11-22-2021, 01:24 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

He's been doing stuff like this for years and getting away with it/making a joke of it. This is the first time in my memory where he's actually seemed to be made uncomfortable by his own incompetence.
Imagine the fun the right wing press and the usual suspects would have if Diane Abbot had delivered this speech!
(11-20-2021, 06:17 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: As the right wing press begin to remove support for Johnson and the sleaze issue threatens to engulf the Conservatives, isn't it about time this incompetent buffoon just resigned?

I keep hearing it would be much, much worse under Corbyn!