How’s your levels of patience with the team?
(11-20-2021, 08:40 PM)Jacobthebaggie Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 08:33 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 08:28 PM)Jacobthebaggie Wrote: 1 we get promoted then have to endure the constant moaning about the lack of players we get
2 we don't get promoted then have to endure the constant moaning about being light years behind them 2
3 we get sold and have to endure the constant moaning about the new owner
4 we don't get sold and have to endure the constant moaning about the owner still
5 we get new players and have to endure the constant moaning about who we got
6 we don't get any new players and have to endure the constant moaning about the lack of investment
7 we sack the manager and have to endure the constant moaning about the lazy targets we go for
8 we keep the manager and have to endure the constant moaning about his management

Question for you is when were you happy last? Answers below

Honest question were you happy for the decade before Megson?

It was a different type of enjoyment. We were shite and we knew it but mainly still got behind the shirt. We're shit and we know we are, let's pretend we've scored a goal, the football league is upside down and different grounds visited. Never missed a game home or away. My old man could be an arsey fucker occasionally but I still loved the bones of him. They're still The Baggies whatever they're like.

I didn’t enjoy it that much and I’ve had a season ticket since I think 1991 but went up before that. I remember the protests, the tears of fans when we got relegated, I remember the embarrassment when we got hammered by Crewe, Woking and Stockport. I don’t want us going back to those days as I don’t see anyway back this time. There is a real chance it could happen over the next few years if we don’t go up this season. I don’t want to see a three quarter empty stadium in the next few years again, or see us sign the likes of Dave Gilbert. That’s why I’m not happy to see us potentially fail this season. 

A few years ago when we were finishing comfortably in midtable in the Prem I was very happy with the club under Hodgson, Clarke and Pulis sadly many of our fans wanted us to go for the next level abs still moaned who knew that level could be midtable table Championship!
(11-20-2021, 09:12 PM)baggie93 Wrote: If he had some money to spend and got some players (wishful thinking i know)would he still persist with bloody Livermore n Phillips.My patience ran out with them 2 seasons ago or more.
Waste of space the pair of em. Not just them I know..but patience wise im sick to the back teeth of both.

I too am sick to death of Livermore, he's like a dead weight in centre midfield, slow, sluggish and dragging the team down. Of course not our only problem.
(11-20-2021, 07:22 PM)johntoewba Wrote: I am done with this shit house of a club . An owner who doesn’t care. Players totally out of there depth. Shit football. Shit manager. Why did I buy a season ticket? One thing is for sure until that rat is out our club not one more penny will be put into the club until he has gone
What’s the point with some so called supporters. We’ve been much worse than this.
I didn’t realise we were Derby.
(11-20-2021, 09:23 PM)wba13 Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 07:22 PM)johntoewba Wrote: I am done with this shit house of a club . An owner who doesn’t care. Players totally out of there depth. Shit football. Shit manager. Why did I buy a season ticket? One thing is for sure until that rat is out our club not one more penny will be put into the club until he has gone
What’s the point with some so called supporters. We’ve been much worse than this.

The Derby we couldn’t beat, you mean?
(11-20-2021, 10:00 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

The one that got away with a 0-0 draw despite being played off the park for 90 mins. The one that is bottom on -3pts, in administration and in big danger of disappearing altogether.
We have certainly not invested in anything wisely for many years. Hey-ho it could always be worse. Man ure must have spent a billion on its squad since the PL began.
Err got stuffed at Watford today.
It's a funny old game.
(11-20-2021, 10:06 PM)MrFizz Wrote:

The one that got away with a 0-0 draw despite being played off the park for 90 mins. The one that is bottom on -3pts, in administration and in big danger of disappearing altogether.

So, the one we failed to beat.
I thought all the above was pant-wetting? What happened to that accusation?
Just got back from Hull. Awful performance, better with 10 men if anything. Gary Gardner the sending off, a cowardly one putting his head in someone’s face but not connecting. Shafted his team mates and us supporters. Tosser. This league is absolutely awful.
For what it’s worth I think it’s inevitable Val will pay the price for his own and the Boards faults. Who will be more at fault you lot know best. A bad day not helped by the other 2 winning
(11-20-2021, 10:15 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 10:06 PM)MrFizz Wrote:

So, the one we failed to beat.

On the day yes. Bournemouth failed to beat us on the day. They must be really bad. Rolleyes