Gerald Sindstat Tribute
Surprised no-one has mentioned that during the Gerald Sindstat tribute before the England game last night footage was played of the 5-2 Man U game which (I think) was described as the game of the century!
5 3 mate
Dear cornish,

Thank you for correcting devon.

Yours sincerely,

bilston
(11-13-2021, 11:10 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Dear cornish,

Thank you for correcting devon.

Yours sincerely,

bilston

Arf.

Regards,

Brammich.
Normally have to sort him out with his bloody scones, never thought, I would have to do it over something Albion.
(11-13-2021, 11:45 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Normally have to sort him out with his bloody scones, never thought, I would have to do it over something Albion.

"scone" or "scon"?
always preferred a Devon scone and pasty
(11-13-2021, 11:48 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 11:45 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Normally have to sort him out with his bloody scones, never thought, I would have to do it over something Albion.

"scone" or "scon"?

He can call it what he likes as long as he puts the jam and cream on in the correct order.l
(11-13-2021, 12:00 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 11:48 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:

"scone" or "scon"?

He can call it what he likes as long as he puts the jam and cream on in the correct order.l

Which is?
Cream first. Then jam. Other way round would be like putting jam first, then butter on a sandwich