Tony Pulis
Getting the tin tack today according to my sources in Teesside.
Go get him J..... oh hang on - forget that !
That would be absolutely ridiculous. They're 5th in the league and there's only ten g.......

oh wait......
If we are talking to Jokanovic then this could be a concern - He might fancy Steve Gibson as a chairman rather than a faceless bloke sat in China and Jenkins
I reckon Moyes nailed on for it. Gibson likes his tried and tested managers.

Sacking Pulis seems odd. I realise what we’ve just done, but they’ve made a far bigger net profit than we have, and TP has pulled them round and got them challenging.

Then again, not having him in charge should we face them in the playoffs will be a huge bonus!
(03-11-2019, 08:50 AM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote: Getting the tin tack today according to my sources in Teesside.

I thought he was v close around Christmas - interesting if true.

We might also win that fugging PO semi now - if we can hang in that long
(03-11-2019, 08:50 AM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote: Getting the tin tack today according to my sources in Teesside.

I've got no problem with this, providing your sources on Tee side, don't suggest the capped cunt's coming back here!   Angry
(03-11-2019, 11:11 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

I've got no problem with this, providing your sources on Tee side, don't suggest the capped cunt's coming back here!   Angry

Well, there's obviously a vacancy. It may not be that ridiculous. 

Ha! How do you lot like it?  Big Grin

The problem at Boro seems to be the home form as well as the turgid football. This is a post from their forum:

"If you take away our good start in August then our home form is about on par with the teams in the relegation zone."

I've not checked the accuracy of it.
(03-11-2019, 11:21 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 11:11 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

Well, there's obviously a vacancy. It may not be that ridiculous. 

Ha! How do you lot like it?  Big Grin

The problem at Boro seems to be the home form as well as the turgid football. This is a post from their forum:

"If you take away our good start in August then our home form is about on par with the teams in the relegation zone and that lot at West Brom."

I've not checked the accuracy of it.

Corrected for you  Wink
Bentley registration PUL 1 S is currently parked at Boro's training ground. (Rockcliffe Park) I think he's bullet proof.