Play offs
(02-23-2019, 11:38 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:30 PM)HugeHons Wrote: I’ve a horrible feeling that if we’re not promoted this season,it’ll be another 20 years out of the top table. Gut feeling,not evidence based.?

Well we will almost certainly lose Dawson, Hegazi, Gibbs, Barry, Livermore, Phillips and Jrod. Add to that Gayle and Holgate won't sign either. Not to mention Harper's contract situation.

We would effectively be building a brand new side. I just can't see how we could do it.

If we don't go up this season I also fear the worst.
How is it then that the 3 teams most likely to get promoted this season are all well past their ‘back at first attempt ‘ season?
(02-24-2019, 02:31 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:38 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:30 PM)HugeHons Wrote: I’ve a horrible feeling that if we’re not promoted this season,it’ll be another 20 years out of the top table. Gut feeling,not evidence based.?

Well we will almost certainly lose Dawson, Hegazi, Gibbs, Barry, Livermore, Phillips and Jrod. Add to that Gayle and Holgate won't sign either. Not to mention Harper's contract situation.

We would effectively be building a brand new side. I just can't see how we could do it.

If we don't go up this season I also fear the worst.
How is it then that the 3 teams most likely to get promoted this season are all well past their ‘back at first attempt ‘ season?

We could see how good this crop of youngsters are.