7 point gap to the to 2
(02-03-2019, 10:27 AM)Squid Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 07:14 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Nothing much wrong apart from the result today. Caused by 2 horrendous errors.

Horrendous refereeing too.

No one would have mentioned the ref if we had won  , yes he was poor  but he didnt make the mistakes that led to of there goals .
I watched some of the Norwich game yesterday and they looked very good. Farke has done an outstanding job.
(02-03-2019, 12:49 PM)Brunty Wrote: I watched some of the Norwich game yesterday and they looked very good. Farke has done an outstanding job.

Agree with that , would fancy playing them in playoffs or final everyone of there players seem comfortable  with the ball .i actually think they will go on to be champs .
(02-03-2019, 12:58 PM)Three Degrees Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 12:49 PM)Brunty Wrote: I watched some of the Norwich game yesterday and they looked very good. Farke has done an outstanding job.

Agree with that , would fancy playing them in playoffs or final everyone of there players seem comfortable  with the ball .i actually think they will go on to be
Just realized Leeds have lost 5 out of 7 (one in the Cup).  Maybe Bielsa’s spying binoculars have got steamed up!

Yet they looked quite average against us. The only team that has come to the Hawthorns this season and outplayed us is Derby.
(02-03-2019, 03:43 PM)OuSquid Wrote:

Yet they looked quite average against us. The only team that has come to the Hawthorns this season and outplayed us is Derby.

Thought Norwich passed the ball about very nicely at ours. A team very confident in their ability.
(02-03-2019, 03:44 PM)Cola Wrote:

Thought Norwich passed the ball about very nicely at ours. A team very confident in their ability.

Completely out played them in my book .Thought they were lucky to come away with s point.
(02-03-2019, 03:46 PM)billybassett Wrote:

Completely out played them in my book .Thought they were lucky to come away with s point.

Indeed and that was two days after finding out Barnes was being recalled to Leicester. Losing Barnes and having Matt Phillips injured would decimate most teams, we're not doing too badly, considering.

I thought they looked average. And we put 4 past them at their place. Doing amazingly well given the players at their disposal though.
Norwich attack and defend as a unit; we don’t. We made them look very ordinary but they took a valuable away point and the league is based on points not visual beauty.

We have played three games without Barnes and taken one point at home and beaten the most out of form team in the league. He was the best player in the league and, without counting, accountable for a good ten points this season. We have made four good signings in the window but none will be match winners like Barnes, so we will need to be harder to beat and better organised otherwise it will be play-offs at best IMO.