This warm weather
Had brought out the midges, mosquitoes, gnats etc.. early.

My head has been bit twice!
It's February. It's 14° in February. What the hell?
Feels warmer than that...

Can’t just be me who is fighting the nonsensical urge to knock off work early and dust off the BBQ?
Global warming for you. Some folk still refuse to accept it's happening.
Clarnet v2.0
(02-22-2019, 02:08 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Global warming for you. Some folk still refuse to accept it's happening.

Is there a difference between refusing to accept it, and being in support of it? More days like today and summers like the last one would be ideal....  Big Grin
(02-22-2019, 02:02 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Had brought out the midges, mosquitoes, gnats etc.. early.

The pitfalls of having a mossive yed.
(02-22-2019, 02:09 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 02:08 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Global warming for you. Some folk still refuse to accept it's happening.

Is there a difference between refusing to accept it, and being in support of it? More days like today and summers like the last one would be ideal....  Big Grin

Last summer was awful.

I can't cope with the heat. Much prefer winter!  Huh
Clarnet v2.0
(02-22-2019, 02:10 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 02:02 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Had brought out the midges, mosquitoes, gnats etc.. early.

The pitfalls of having a mossive yed.

Needs a crane to nod
(02-22-2019, 02:09 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

You haven't seen your electricity bill with the Aircon running for 6 months yet
Really odd. I'm very much a seasonal guy who wears jumpers in winter, shirts in spring and autumn and only short sleeves when it is summer. I found myself thinking about getting some polo shirts out earlier, but then gave my head a wobble. 14 degrees is not that warn, but it does feel more like early May.
Have to tidy the garden up earlier now.