Quick Decisions Needed
this week as to whether SA stays or goes.

We cannot be messed around as the final three games mean little and we have to plan for next season NOW.

Also need to get game time for the likes of Grady and Grant.
I'd say those decisions have been made. Next couple of weeks should be interesting.
dublinalbion Wrote:I'd say those decisions have been made. Next couple of weeks should be interesting.

Whatever they are let's hope we don't wait until the end of season then go into the holiday close season whilst still having things up in the air like we usually do.
Should be a meeting on Tuesday morning and it should be sorted out there and then.
If Sam doesn’t stay on, the biggest worry for me will be that the finances have been discussed and we won’t be investing next season.
(05-09-2021, 08:54 PM)Dumbo Wrote: If Sam doesn’t stay on, the biggest worry for me will be that the finances have been discussed and we won’t be investing next season.

Neither should we. 

We have more than enough. Bar 1 CM. Which could be a loan. 

Keep the money in the bank where possible ready for the next Prem attempt
(05-09-2021, 08:54 PM)Dumbo Wrote: If Sam doesn’t stay on, the biggest worry for me will be that the finances have been discussed and we won’t be investing next season.

Yep, I thought the same, will need to sell players, etc.
Lurker#3 Wrote:
Dumbo Wrote:If Sam doesn’t stay on, the biggest worry for me will be that the finances have been discussed and we won’t be investing next season.

Neither should we. 

Apart from replacing our best players, be that loanees or the likes of MP and SJ ?
(05-09-2021, 08:55 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote:

Neither should we. 

That is very naive. No holding midfielder, no targetman, no midfielder with energy. No reserve full backs.
(05-09-2021, 08:58 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 08:55 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote:

Neither should we. 

That is very naive. No holding midfielder, no targetman, no midfielder with energy. No reserve full backs.

No striker at all really.

Stupid idea.