Relegation : Then and now
(05-09-2021, 08:28 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 08:19 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: It's been a while since I started a thread on here, and as a now infrequent poster, I probably need to reintroduce myself as a Stoke supporter to avoid confusion for newer members. 

Just thinking back to when we both got relegated three years ago, and I remember feeling really numb after our relegation was confirmed following defeat at home to Palace. It was very much like a death in the family. I was on here a lot at the time, and from memory I got the impression Albion fans felt very similar. 

Given that this was your first season back, and you were always up against it, I was wondering how you felt now. Obviously relegation is upsetting, but is there the same level of disappointment or numbness that you probably felt last time, or is it easier to take this time round?

Fuck off you Stoke cunt.

Behave mon. They are also a big reason why we are in the bleeding PL this year!
Ah c'mon guys. I knew baggiebloke was only joking.
(05-09-2021, 08:37 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Ah c'mon guys. I knew baggiebloke was only joking.

That's how I read it.  Ypou Clayhead areshole.
Not particularly fussed DK tbh. Only thing i like about the PL is the money it brings. Without a wealthy owner willing to pump in cash, it's needed for us to be competitive in the Champ. 

Being one of the also-rans, a 'non-monied' team, a 'minnow' etc in the Prem is no fun at all really. You get zero respect from managers, pundits, referees. The Champ is a breath of fresh air in comparison. Provided of course the club is run correctly. No one wants to be the next Pompey/Sunderland/Sheff Wed/Ipswich etc.
(05-09-2021, 08:31 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 08:19 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: It's been a while since I started a thread on here, and as a now infrequent poster, I probably need to reintroduce myself as a Stoke supporter to avoid confusion for newer members. 

Just thinking back to when we both got relegated three years ago, and I remember feeling really numb after our relegation was confirmed following defeat at home to Palace. It was very much like a death in the family. I was on here a lot at the time, and from memory I got the impression Albion fans felt very similar. 

Given that this was your first season back, and you were always up against it, I was wondering how you felt now. Obviously relegation is upsetting, but is there the same level of disappointment or numbness that you probably felt last time, or is it easier to take this time round?

Fuck off you Stoke cunt.

Bit needless.

(05-09-2021, 08:37 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Ah c'mon guys. I knew baggiebloke was only joking.

Oh really?
Welcome back DK, how's life under Whiskey Nose 2, I'm guessing if the fans were in he may have got a bit of flack this season?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I actually thought Stoke would do ok this season.
Whats you view on your manager DK?
(05-09-2021, 08:38 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Welcome back DK, how's life under Whiskey Nose 2, I'm guessing if the fans were in he may have got a bit of flack this season?

Cuzer

Flak.

Fuck off you Stoke cunt.

Bit needless.
thats putting it mildly i hope they have conversed in the past and they understand each other if not totaly out of order
(05-09-2021, 08:41 PM)keef Wrote:

Fuck off you Stoke cunt.

Bit needless.
thats putting it mildly i hope they have conversed in the past and they understand each other if not totaly out of order
Whoooooooooosh.  FFS!!!