Poll: Sam: Stay or Go?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay
84.75%
50 84.75%
Go
15.25%
9 15.25%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quick poll...
Interestingly the opinion seems to be changing as to whether Sam should stay or be replaced for next season.

So, Stay or Go?
Where the, "He's leaving at the end of the season anyway." option?
(03-04-2021, 10:02 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Where the, "He's leaving at the end of the season anyway." option?

This. I'd be very surprised if he wants to manage in the Championship. Can't see it at all.

I still think we'll approach Appy.
If he wants to stay I'm happy for him to.

However I don't want us to convince him to, my concern isn't his ability, but his hunger and desire for the job.
(03-04-2021, 10:03 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 10:02 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Where the, "He's leaving at the end of the season anyway." option?

This. I'd be very surprised if he wants to manage in the Championship. Can't see it at all.

Can't wait........

(03-04-2021, 10:04 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: If he wants to stay I'm happy for him to.

However I don't want us to convince him to, my concern isn't his ability, but his hunger and desire for the job.

This is purely based upon results so far.
(03-04-2021, 10:06 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Can't wait........

(03-04-2021, 10:04 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: If he wants to stay I'm happy for him to.

If results, then no. He hasn't improved results anywhere near enough....

On the way we're playing, on the way we seem top actually be fitter, working harder and actually looking like we could have competed at this level... Yes he could stay.
Where's the "I didn't want him in the first place" option?

I still think he'll walk before the end of the season, so he doesn't have a relegation on his CV.
(03-04-2021, 10:10 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: Where's the "I didn't want him in the first place" option?

I still think he'll walk before the end of the season, so he doesn't have a relegation on his CV.

There isn't one.

Just don't vote.

(03-04-2021, 10:10 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 10:06 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Can't wait........

If results, then no. He hasn't improved results anywhere near enough....

On the way we're playing, on the way we seem top actually be fitter, working harder and actually looking like we could have competed at this level... Yes he could stay.

Apologies.

What I meant.

But even results have taken an uptick.

Be interesting to see Ziz's opinion.
He may not have the results we need but since HE BOUGHT IN HIS NEW PLAYERS, we have looked a decent side unlucky today. If he wants the gig give it him for me. Never wanted him in the first place but I was wrong as he knows how to pick a player and how to organise a side.
They also look a lot fitter.
He was brought in to keep us up and he’ll fail.  I get it, we’ve improved but I don’t particularly want Big Sam as a defining point of our recent history. Sooner the better for me. I’m not here for the trophies, I’m here to feel proud.