Phil the Greek
In hospital. I hope he makes it past 100.
Dyastolic or systolic?
(02-17-2021, 06:06 PM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Dyastolic or systolic?

Mistresses
Not sure if Harry the Hostage would make it home if the worst happens.
Emily Maitlis, Sky News and SSN staff all dressed in black. I wonder if this is a coincidence, or are they expecting the worse?
He's finished.
(02-17-2021, 05:13 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: In hospital. I hope he makes it past 100.

Really, without sounding too hard, don't care mate.

My parents would have made it to 99 if they had such a pampered life. Instead my Dad was sent home from Dudley Rd Hospital when he  went there after an undiagnosed mini-stroke, only to have a massive stroke a few days later that finished him. 

My mum being sent home in a taxi 3 days before she died of cancer, with my brother and dad taking an eternity to drag her in from the winter rain, doesn't exactly fill me with joy either.

Sure Liz and Phil's kids won't have such tales to tell.
(03-02-2021, 09:57 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 05:13 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: In hospital. I hope he makes it past 100.

Really, without sounding too hard, don't care mate.

My parents would have made it to 99 if they had such a pampered life. Instead my Dad was sent home from Dudley Rd Hospital when he  went there after an undiagnosed mini-stroke, only to have a massive stroke a few days later that finished him. 

My mum being sent home in a taxi 3 days before she died of cancer, with my brother and dad taking an eternity to drag her in from the winter rain, doesn't exactly fill me with joy either.

Sure Liz and Phil's kids won't have such tales to tell.

Hard to argue with that.