Fulham match Fred
(01-30-2021, 05:59 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 05:45 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 05:42 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: I’m thinking a central midfield of snodgrass and Gallagher may be a decent shout

The new CM Okay must surely play?  Otherwise why are we signing him?

If he actually signs, he will start Prag

Still think Chodfurry is our No 1 target and Okay is back up otherwise he'd have signed by now. 

Rogers has said they'll loan if he get an offensive player in - not sure of the logic of that given Ndidi is injured, though he won't be out for long. 

We probably haven't got the money but if there's a chance I'd sign Chodders permanently and have a look at Okay too. 

We need to get rid of Sawyers, Livermore and sicknote Field.
(01-30-2021, 06:17 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 05:42 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: I’m thinking a central midfield of snodgrass and Gallagher may be a decent shout

Still think Chodfurry is our No 1 target and Okay is back up otherwise he'd have signed by now. 

Rogers has said they'll loan if he get an offensive player in - not sure of the logic of that given Ndidi is injured, though he won't be out for long. 

We probably haven't got the money but if there's a chance I'd sign Chodders permanently and have a look at Okay too. 

Apparently there was a hitch over the agreement with his club but all sorted and he’s expected to sign tomorrow.
Who?..
I’d certainly go for Choudhry first - but all the fucking about by Lester means it’s unlikely. Hope I’m wrong  and he arrives tomorrow
(01-30-2021, 06:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Who?..

Okay
(01-30-2021, 06:32 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 06:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Who?..

Okay

Sound mate, you?
Dumbo Wrote:
Peachy Wrote:
Dumbo Wrote:Who?..

Okay

Sound mate, you?

Big Grin  I presume you were setting that up with your original post

Field out of contract in the summer.

Should we re-sign him for The Chump?
(01-30-2021, 06:49 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Field out of contract in the summer.

Should we re-sign him for The Chump?

You have to laugh at the straws been clutched when people suggest Field maybe a better midfield player than the ones we have. 
Consistently never done anything at any level. Get rid