US Capitol Building
(01-06-2021, 07:50 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: This is what happens when the populist right doesn't get it's own way.
Just their version of the worst of our Brexit mob.
As has already been said....if this was BLM  protestors the police would be firing by now.
Time has come to place the orange one under house arrest for incitement to riot.
Apologies if this is too political for our own band of 'Proud Boys' but this is an insult to democracy!

I never cease to be amazed at the complete lack of self-reflection and perception in remainers.

Your arguments for the last 4 years? It was corrupt, it was stolen, it was won by fraud, it was won by foreign interference.

The exact same arguments the Trumpists tried because they don't like a democratic result. It's not leavers who are like them, Chief.
(01-20-2021, 01:27 PM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 07:50 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: This is what happens when the populist right doesn't get it's own way.
As has already been said....if this was BLM  protestors the police would be firing by now.
Time has come to place the orange one under house arrest for incitement to riot.
Apologies if this is too political for our own band of 'Proud Boys' but this is an insult to democracy!

I never cease to be amazed at the complete lack of self-reflection and perception in remainers.

Your arguments for the last 4 years? It was corrupt, it was stolen, it was won by fraud, it was won by foreign interference.

The exact same arguments the Trumpists tried because they don't like a democratic result. It's not leavers who are like them, Chief.

Mandown Pilt is back... again
Just so as I can keep up, what names has he used before?
(01-20-2021, 02:33 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Just so as I can keep up, what names has he used before?

His most recent was Neil Parsley.

(01-15-2021, 10:00 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote: As the police took him away his mother, with a lump in her throat, said "bison."

[Image: BB19BOsf.img?h=754&w=1123&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f]

Big Grin

You're spot on, mate. But the Remoaners' mass storming of the Houses of Parliament went strangely unreported. Maybe it was just fake news. These days, who knows?
(01-20-2021, 03:07 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:

You're spot on, mate. But the Remoaners' mass storming of the Houses of Parliament went strangely unreported. Maybe it was just fake news. These days, who knows?

What a day that was, here's a picture of some bird I was with leading the charge and plonking herself in the speakers chair

[Image: 19711256-0-image-a-64_1571087891165.jpg]
On Brexit, don't think remainers believed there was electoral fraud on a scale to put the validity of the result in doubt.

Delays in Brexit happening after the referendum was due to many things, and yes the actions of some remainers was one of them, but by a long way not the most important.
(01-20-2021, 03:25 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 03:07 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:

What a day that was, here's a picture of some bird I was with leading the charge and plonking herself in the speakers chair

[Image: 19711256-0-image-a-64_1571087891165.jpg]
You look very smart in that uniform. I notice you went armed too.  Tongue
Big Grin Big Grin
(01-20-2021, 03:07 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: You're spot on, mate. But the Remoaners' mass storming of the Houses of Parliament went strangely unreported. Maybe it was just fake news. These days, who knows?

Ahem, the Remoaners didn't have to storm either of the Houses of Parliament. They were already in there.