19 days...
(01-19-2021, 08:34 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:29 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:25 PM)Logic1 Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:17 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Anybody who though we would be bringing 5/6 players in or anybody quickly given how Albion go about transfers really need to give their heads a serious wobble.

I never thought we would (based on our history in the transfer market) so what was the point of changing the manager.

Tell you wy we needed to change the manager... Billic could have signed snodgrass in the summer instead he decided to get back krov.... Nothing short of a disgrace.

Hardly a disgrace.

He wanted Eze.

And he wanted Watkins and we got that fraud Grant.

I'm not sure he was backed.

I hope the club backs Sam otherwise what's the point?

As has been stated on here many times:

The club met QPR's price for Eze, but the player chose Palace.

Slav wanted Grant and had done so since Huddersfield at home.
(01-19-2021, 09:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:20 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:17 PM)clem4england Wrote: We have a week to Man City but ten days till Fulham we MUST win that game and MUST have players in by then.

+1

Fulham is massive.

Lose that and we're down I reckon.

100%

6 points from City, Fulham and Sheff U or we are gone.

I get what you are all saying but don't forget that we failed to beat any of our relegation rivals in the Great Escape season, and there were plenty of times when it looked all over after our failure to win. Palace home, Norwich away, Blackburn home, to name a few.

We do need to turn over the points on a regular basis though, even draws are valuable. 16 draws in the Great Escape equalled 16 massive points at the end of the day.
We need to win 2 or preferably 3 games on the bounce to give us a realistic chance of survival. That's difficult but not impossible for a club in our position. Sam has already stated this a couple of times. The Vile managed it last year and there situation was similarly hopeless. The first thing we have to stop is conceding over 2 goals a game. We aren't going to outscore the opposition (apart from Portugal obviously!). Simples!
(01-19-2021, 08:34 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: And he wanted Watkins and we got that fraud Grant.

How is Grant a "Fraud"?  Did he, somehow, manipulate his states to falsely claim he scored 19 goals in 43 Championship games in 19/20?  Did Huddersfield  not really sell him but found the paperwork had been done behind their backs?
(01-20-2021, 10:39 AM)JOK Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:34 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: And he wanted Watkins and we got that fraud Grant.

How is Grant a "Fraud"?  Did he, somehow, manipulate his states to falsely claim he scored 19 goals in 43 Championship games in 19/20?  Did Huddersfield  not really sell him but found the paperwork had been done behind their backs?

Apparently he is a striker, or so he says.

Have you seen him play?
(01-19-2021, 07:59 PM)Logic1 Wrote: in to the transfer window and we have signed one player who couldn't even play tonight. Absolutely pathetic. No point changing the manager if you aren't even going to back him.

Sam will have 16 games to save us with his new players.  Sheff U will be too late for our 22.55pm signings on 1st February!
(01-19-2021, 10:01 PM)Squid Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:34 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:29 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:25 PM)Logic1 Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:17 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Anybody who though we would be bringing 5/6 players in or anybody quickly given how Albion go about transfers really need to give their heads a serious wobble.

I never thought we would (based on our history in the transfer market) so what was the point of changing the manager.

Tell you wy we needed to change the manager... Billic could have signed snodgrass in the summer instead he decided to get back krov.... Nothing short of a disgrace.

Hardly a disgrace.

He wanted Eze.

And he wanted Watkins and we got that fraud Grant.

I'm not sure he was backed.

I hope the club backs Sam otherwise what's the point?

As has been stated on here many times:

The club met QPR's price for Eze, but the player chose Palace.

Slav wanted Grant and had done so since Huddersfield at home.

Nick doesn’t deal in facts. Just overly emotive WUM nonsense.
(01-20-2021, 10:39 AM)JOK Wrote:

The only fraud here is Nick actually. He pretends to be an Albion fan when in reality he’s nothing more than a WUM who revels in our defeats and is rarely heard from when we do well. He’s a boring twat and really needs shitcanning permanently.
On Grant are we sure this is a 100 per cent Bilic signing.
We were allegedly interested in signing him before he joined Huddersfield.

Like anything at the Albion nothing Is ever totally clear.
BilstonBaggie Wrote:
JOK Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:And he wanted Watkins and we got that fraud Grant.

The only fraud here is Nick actually. He pretends to be an Albion fan when in reality he’s nothing more than a WUM who revels in our defeats and is rarely heard from when we do well. He’s a boring twat and really needs shitcanning permanently.

How many times has Nick been "shitcanned" in the past? Anybody kept count?  Smile