Team News Tonight
I think there will be a few surprises tonight based purely on the fact as a squad we aren’t fit enough to play 2 games in 4 days.

I’m expecting minimum 3 changes.

Onions lads and lasses?
Yeah I’m with you, I can see at least three changes, GK, LB, CM
(01-19-2021, 03:52 PM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: Yeah I’m with you, I can see at least three changes, GK, LB, CM

I’ve got a funny feeling at LW too.

Something tells me Diangana will bag a goal tonight
yeah. last team we tried to play the same team for 2 games in a short period of time, we lost badly.
(01-19-2021, 04:01 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 03:52 PM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: Yeah I’m with you, I can see at least three changes, GK, LB, CM

I’ve got a funny feeling at LW too.

Something tells me Diangana will bag a goal tonight

I read on a few places that Diang is definitely out tonight. Along with Townsend, Phillips and someone else... SJ having a late fitness test.

*edit* the A N other is Grant, but no shock there!
Just Gallagher in for Sawyers I should think. We have a weeks rest before the Man City game.
I assume we won’t see Johnstone until Fulham at the earliest.
(01-19-2021, 04:08 PM)Duffers Wrote: I assume we won’t see Johnstone until Fulham at the earliest.

BBC say this: Goalkeeper Sam Johnstone may return after missing the weekend win at Wolves with coronavirus.

Grady Diangana, Conor Townsend, Karlan Grant and Matt Phillips are all out,
Sam J
Furlong
Semi
Bartley
Gibbs

Gallagher
Livermore

Snods
Pereira
Robinson

Kanu
(01-19-2021, 04:13 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 04:08 PM)Duffers Wrote: I assume we won’t see Johnstone until Fulham at the earliest.

BBC say this: Goalkeeper Sam Johnstone may return after missing the weekend win at Wolves with coronavirus.

Grady Diangana, Conor Townsend, Karlan Grant and Matt Phillips are all out,

With that list probably SJ and Gallagher in then.