So what will happen to Trump now?
I missed the threads yesterday.

He needs impeachment. The rioters yesterday need treating exactly the same as any other rioters. When these actions happen, be it for BLM, stop the steal or anything in between the action should be exactly the same. There is no difference in my eyes.
I bet there were loads of TV 's left on the shelves.
(01-07-2021, 10:20 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I missed the threads yesterday.

He needs impeachment. The rioters yesterday need treating exactly the same as any other rioters. When these actions happen, be it for BLM, stop the steal or anything in between the action should be exactly the same. There is no difference in my eyes.

Trump himself signed an order, and tweeted about it during the BLM protests, that anyone vandalising federal property automatically gets ten years.

You’d expect to see quite a few of them go down.
(01-08-2021, 12:22 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Trump himself signed an order, and tweeted about it during the BLM protests, that anyone vandalising federal property automatically gets ten years.

You’d hope so Duffers. They’re so friggin thick though that he’s championing them on Wednesday and today he’s condemned them to save his slimy orange skin. Yet these brain dead morons will still follow him.
He’s now been permanently banned from Twitter. Incredible that the POTUS is now deemed so dangerous that he can’t be trusted to run his own social media accounts ‘due to the risk of further incitement to violence’.
(01-08-2021, 12:36 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

You’d hope so Duffers. They’re so friggin thick though that he’s championing them on Wednesday and today he’s condemned them to save his slimy orange skin. Yet these brain dead morons will still follow him.

Calling people brain dead is totally unacceptable the same as people calling people Mongols give you're head a Wobble.
(01-08-2021, 11:37 PM)Old Stroller Wrote: He’s now been permanently banned from Twitter. Incredible that the POTUS is now deemed so dangerous that he can’t be trusted to run his own social media accounts ‘due to the risk of further incitement to violence’.

Can he not just log back in with a different username and email?
Parler has now been suspended on Google and Apple threatens to.
(01-09-2021, 06:31 AM)The liquidator Wrote:

Calling people brain dead is totally unacceptable the same as people calling people Mongols give you're head a Wobble.

You really are a sensitive little soul if you can’t accept insulting morons by calling them brain dead. 
I’ll use the most colourful language imaginable to describe Trump’s fanatical following Liq. 
These are the most idiotic people in that society who follow him like he has magical powers over them. He’s become a pseudo cult leader to Wyoming chicken factory workers and the petrol pump attendants of North Dakota.
(01-09-2021, 12:14 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 06:31 AM)The liquidator Wrote:

You really are a sensitive little soul if you can’t accept insulting morons by calling them brain dead. 
I’ll use the most colourful language imaginable to describe Trump’s fanatical following Liq. 
These are the most idiotic people in that society who follow him like he has magical powers over them. He’s become a pseudo cult leader to Wyoming chicken factory workers and the petrol pump attendants of North Dakota.

A moron in the sense of the word coined isn't brain dead, mind.  Metaphorically they may be either morons or brain dead but not both.  In any event, The noun "moron" seems otiose in the professional world from a quick look.  The morons.