World Championship Darts
(12-23-2020, 10:38 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Not a real sport

Yours

Everyone

<runs>

Gerroff ypou Burke!
(12-23-2020, 10:53 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 10:45 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Is PK in it this year?

Confused   Big Grin

Is he still bumming Bomber?? Big Grin
Started watching again. Take my mind off the footy. Cullen v Van Gerwen is a classic right now.
(12-29-2020, 10:12 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Started watching again. Take my mind off the footy.  Cullen v Van Gerwen is a classic right now.

A daft game which is just so addictive to watch.
The mental side of sport highlighted in that last leg
(12-29-2020, 10:12 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Started watching again. Take my mind off the footy.  Cullen v Van Gerwen is a classic right now.

Great game of darts that. Was willing Cullen to win, but he just couldn't get it over the line.
(12-29-2020, 10:41 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: The mental side of sport highlighted in that last leg

Yup. Cullen was phenomenal, but couldnt hit the shot when it mattered.
Gutted for Lowe, but was potentially a big ask to get past Petersen
Gerwyn Price worthy winner in the end. Some amazing Darts played.

Would have preferred Gary Anderson to win, but as Bobby George says, "scorings for show, doubles for dough."
(01-04-2021, 01:48 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Gerwyn Price worthy winner in the end. Some amazing Darts played.

Would have preferred Gary Anderson to win, but as Bobby George says, "scorings for show, doubles for dough."

I was rooting for Chizzy this year. Love watching him in full flow but he fell just short again. 

Can't stand Price as he looks such a prick but there is no doubting the bloke is good.