Bit early to be drinking......
For the money we paid, I’d much rather we signed Armstrong from Blackburn.
(01-02-2021, 04:00 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: For the money we paid, I’d much rather we signed Armstrong from Blackburn.

Or Woodrow from Barnsley, who we could have purchased for considerably less.
6 year contract ffs.

Dowling is clueless.
(01-02-2021, 11:39 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:58 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:54 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:53 AM)Sliced Wrote: What's he supposed to say to be fair. I'd rather have that than a striker who doesn't seem to give a shit

I’d rather a striker who kept his gob shut and put the ball in the back of the net.

Very difficult to score if you have literally zero service. The only chances he's had he's basically created single handedly.

Aguero wouldn't score in our team

Still, someone has to be a scapegoat I guess.

Spot on sliced.

No space goating from me. I just read the article and it made me laugh. 

He hardly got a sniff of goal in a Bilic side and looks less likely in this current set up. Worked hard the other night and always seems willing. Still think he's way short of Prem quality but I'm happy to be proved wrong.
(01-02-2021, 04:41 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: 6 year contract ffs.

Dowling is clueless.

We had to give him 6 years, because that was the only way we could structure the payments for him!

I'd like to know if it was a Dowling or Bilic signing, though.
(01-02-2021, 04:57 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Dowling is clueless.

We had to give him 6 years, because that was the only way we could structure the payments for him!

Bilic wanted him since he scored against us during the Huddersfield at home match.
TBF, I think he has looked marginally better of late. I certainly won't be judging him on what little service he's had this season. If Mo Salah played for us he'd be on about one goal too.
Grant will score goals in the Championship next season. That’s assuming we have a manager who tries to attack.
(01-02-2021, 05:03 PM)Squid Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 04:57 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Dowling is clueless.

Bilic wanted him since he scored against us during the Huddersfield at home match.
ITK?
(01-02-2021, 05:15 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: Grant will score goals in the Championship next season. That’s assuming we have a manager who tries to attack.

He wasn't bought for that though