Best Man For The Job
Pereira can do it in this league.
I’d argue Diangana will too.
(12-29-2020, 07:59 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Draw at Liverpool - Sam’s a genius

Battered by Leeds - nothing to do with Sam

Be absolute shite all season - The players are clearly still playing for Bilic. It's not his fault that we aren't good enough despite this literally being the team he built. 

Battered by Leeds less than 48 after drawing with Liverpool - Sam's fault.
4 wins in 2020
It doesn’t matter who is manager you cannot legislate for what Sawyers did tonight .He gifted Leeds a foot hold in the game.
(12-29-2020, 09:40 PM)The liquidator Wrote: 4 wins in 2020

9,  China.
Faggits Wrote:It doesn’t matter who is manager you cannot legislate for what Sawyers did tonight .He gifted Leeds a foot hold in the game.

Albion fan my arse...  Big Grin

Sawyers, not you Faggits.
Do people seriously still think it was the right time to sack Bilic? We may well have been relegated, but the point is, it wouldn't have been because the manager wasn't good enough, its because the squad isn't good enough, and the investment wasn't there. How was a new manager supposed to help?No manager was going to turn it round, Bilic had at least as much of a chance (probably more of a chance) than anyone else. And if we'd been relegated then give him the opportunity to carry on building. Pereira and Grady were exciting signings and most thought they'd have a go in this league. And for Pereira at least, the early signs were promising. It's gone south since of course. But the manager was not the main problem, sio no point changing.
A team of Jesus, Mohammed, Bhudda and that one with the elephant head (Ziz is Indian (lol)) wouldn't keep this lot up.

I'm just surprised why some are so surprised?
(12-29-2020, 09:55 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: A team of Jesus, Mohammed, Bhudda and that one with the elephant head (Ziz is Indian (lol)) wouldn't keep this lot up.

I'm just surprised why some are so surprised?

Nick’s really revelling in it tonight.
(12-29-2020, 09:55 PM)devonstroller Wrote: Do people seriously still think it was the right time to sack Bilic? We may well have been relegated, but the point is, it wouldn't have been because the manager wasn't good enough,  its because the squad isn't good enough,  and the investment wasn't there. How was a new manager supposed to help?No manager was going to turn it round, Bilic had at least as much of a chance (probably more of a chance) than anyone else. And if we'd been relegated then give him the opportunity to carry on building. Pereira and Grady were exciting signings and most thought they'd have a go in this league. And for Pereira at least,  the early signs were promising. It's gone south since of course. But the manager was not the main problem,  sio no point changing.

Pereira is ok in this league, he's already been responsible for most of what little we've created. You've got to bear in mind he's playing in a team which doesn't have much possession or other quality to help him.