Sick of hearing about Slavan
This is his squad... His fitness levels... It's Sh*te!
I'll judge Allardyce after we've made (if the owner can be bothered to) some signings.
Utter rubbish.
(12-29-2020, 07:57 PM)baggiebod2 Wrote: This is his squad... His fitness levels... It's Sh*te!
I'll judge Allardyce after we've made (if the owner can be bothered to) some signings.
Utter rubbish.
We conceded 5 twice under him this season
Agreed - we look so unfit it’s untrue
Agreed. This is his legacy along with Dowling.
(12-29-2020, 07:57 PM)baggiebod2 Wrote: This is his squad... His fitness levels... It's Sh*te!
Utter rubbish.
Too soon to judge Allardyce tbf.
But Bilic got this squad promoted, remember.
Overachieved?
(12-29-2020, 08:00 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: We conceded 5 twice under him this season

Oh, well that makes tonight okay then.

Both the times we conceded 5 under Slav, we had a man sent off btw. Just saying.
Leeds looked like they could quite easily play another 90, whereas we looked knackered after an hour. Our fitness levels since lockdown have been woeful when compared to our opposition.
BaggieAnt Wrote:Leeds looked like they could quite easily play another 90, whereas we looked knackered after an hour. Our fitness levels since lockdown have been woeful when compared to our opposition.

Yes, but our players live in bungalows so didn't get the benefit of running up and down the stairs during lockdown.
(12-29-2020, 08:11 PM)baggie_ray Wrote:
BaggieAnt Wrote:Leeds looked like they could quite easily play another 90, whereas we looked knackered after an hour. Our fitness levels since lockdown have been woeful when compared to our opposition.

Yes, but our players live in bungalows so didn't get the benefit of running up and down the stairs during lockdown.

Maybe they took 'Eat Out To Help Out ' a bit too seriously!