Resilience
Sam said we had determination and guts - agreed. 

He also said we had resilience - absolutely and utterly nailed it there. Some of those games like Leicester where we conceded we just fell apart but not today. Such a professional performance.
Agree.
In both games so far I think he has got his tactics spot on.
To be hones I thought there was too many negative criticisms after the Villa game.
Considering the circumstances felt we defended well in that game and stayed in the game as long as possible.
This game in particular we looked competitive in last quarter of the game, not many times that can be said.
Villa was unfortunate after Jake was sent off. We were in it until the final 10 minutes when we opened up to try to get the equaliser. Today gives me hope we have what it takes to stay up. 5 points adrift with 23 games to go is nothing.
Have to say Clem I love a professional performance and that second half was the absolute definition , amazing what a bit of organisation and simplicity can bring .
(12-27-2020, 07:37 PM)Faggits Wrote: Have to say Clem I love a professional performance and that second half was the absolute definition , amazing what a bit of organisation and simplicity can bring .
Spot on mate. Me too. It's nice to see after the shambles of Pardew, Dave and Bilic where you often wondered if they ever worked on shape and organisation in training.
(12-27-2020, 07:43 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 07:37 PM)Faggits Wrote: Have to say Clem I love a professional performance and that second half was the absolute definition , amazing what a bit of organisation and simplicity can bring .
Spot on mate. Me too. It's nice to see after the shambles of Pardew, Dave and Bilic where you often wondered if they ever worked on shape and organisation in training.

We clearly did under Shan too. 

If only Moore had given that assistant position to Shan.
(12-27-2020, 07:44 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Surprised Moore went for Jones given the managers he worked under Megson and Billy Davies who were big on organisation and had success in the championship .
Some say it is dinosaur football. Others call it effective.
(12-27-2020, 07:44 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Yep agreed - we did under Shan and Dave until that prick Jones appeared.