Right. Bring on the *****
That's all I'm gonna focus on now.
I hate Villa with all my heart but right at the moment I don’t really care about Sunday or the rest of the season. I detest Allardyce as both a manager and a person and I’m struggling to want him to succeed.
(12-16-2020, 08:38 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: I hate Villa with all my heart but right at the moment I don’t really care about Sunday or the rest of the season. I detest Allardyce as both a manager and a person and I’m struggling to want him to succeed.

+1
(12-16-2020, 08:38 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: I hate Villa with all my heart but right at the moment I don’t really care about Sunday or the rest of the season. I detest Allardyce as both a manager and a person and I’m struggling to want him to succeed.

I am absolutely no fan of Sam, but I want him to succeed on Sunday with every fibre of my being.
Its pretty much win win for you guys, whatever the result.
I love the Albion more than I despise the Vile. But absolutely detest those arrogant bastards far more deeply than I will ever feel about Allardyce. With that in mind I hope the Dudley Bull Frog shithouses the fuck out of them whilst Slaven enjoys banging the tits of his Mrs in his newly found spare time. Sincerely hope he doesn't take a spot analysing our game on the box when he should be up to his bollocks in hers. ShitonthefuckingVilla.
I hope he tells our lot to kick the fuck out of Sealish.
If he manages to fuck those Deluded cunts over on Sunday the attitude of a few on here will change dramatically I think Rolleyes
I really detest them with all my heart
not a fan of fat Sam , but I am hoping after
the game all we hear is gammon face lining
up his excuse's for suffering such a heavy defeat.
Guardian nails it tofday: https://www.theguardian.com/football/202...ier-league

From Bellissimmo Bilicuissimmo to Aaardworking Allardicissimmo