Grealish in Court today
Well no, not exactly.  Having known the time and date of the court hearing since the original charges during the 1st lockdown, he didn't make an appearance but pleaded guilty through his lawyer. 

'Mr Warburton - who has a string of footballer clients including Rio Ferdinand and Peter Crouch - told the court he had tried to reach Grealish to ask if he could attend court this afternoon but he was at training and his phone was in his locker.  

The judge replied: 'Very well, I shall adjourn sentencing of Mr Grealish's case to December 15 at 10am, in this court.'

How thick is this dickhead? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hears.html

Wanker.  
He is very lucky. We all know the charges should have been much greater.
He will get 12 months under totting up, and has been charged again recently.

If I was a Judge I would hang him.
He really does need to pull his socks up
The judge should give him the slipper. So he can have a matching pair Big Grin
(11-24-2020, 06:53 PM)Supamart Wrote: He is very lucky. We all know the charges should have been much greater.

Two other charges 'dropped' by the Police too.  Failure to stop; failure to report an accident.     Why?   Villa fans or pressure from above? 

No-one injured  - which is very fortunate when you read the account of the incident and the way he was erratically thrashing about  - but he did a runner from the scene of an accident.   Clearly under the influence according to eye witnesses, just booze?   

And given he has this hanging over for 7 months he then drives like a maniac on and off the motorway a few weeks ago despite already having a recent conviction and 6 points.

Taken all together, he's committed about 5/6 offences.  If I was the Judge and given that he also couldn't be bothered to turn up at court when he's had 8 month's notice,  I'd sent him down for a short period to make an example of him.  A month sounds reasonable.
(11-24-2020, 09:08 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 06:53 PM)Supamart Wrote: He is very lucky. We all know the charges should have been much greater.

Two other charges 'dropped' by the Police too.  Failure to stop; failure to report an accident.     Why?   Villa fans or pressure from above? 

No-one injured  - which is very fortunate when you read the account of the incident and the way he was erratically thrashing about  - but he did a runner from the scene of an accident.   Clearly under the influence according to eye witnesses, just booze?   

And given he has this hanging over for 7 months he then drives like a maniac on and off the motorway a few weeks ago despite already having a recent conviction and 6 points.

Taken all together, he's committed about 5/6 offences.  If I was the Judge and given that he also couldn't be bothered to turn up at court when he's had 8 month's notice,  I'd sent him down for a short period to make an example of him.  A month sounds reasonable.
He would come out of prison a man. He might find a boyfriend as well.
(11-24-2020, 06:32 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Well no, not exactly.  Having known the time and date of the court hearing since the original charges during the 1st lockdown, he didn't make an appearance but pleaded guilty through his lawyer. 

'Mr Warburton - who has a string of footballer clients including Rio Ferdinand and Peter Crouch - told the court he had tried to reach Grealish to ask if he could attend court this afternoon but he was at training and his phone was in his locker.  

The judge replied: 'Very well, I shall adjourn sentencing of Mr Grealish's case to December 15 at 10am, in this court.'

Wanker.  

Jesus, calm down!

He's a twat and has done a bad thing.

He travelled fast in the Birmingham area, let's hope some of our 'players' follow suit.
(11-24-2020, 11:06 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 06:32 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Well no, not exactly.  Having known the time and date of the court hearing since the original charges during the 1st lockdown, he didn't make an appearance but pleaded guilty through his lawyer. 

Wanker.  

Jesus, calm down!

He's a twat and has done a bad thing.

He travelled fast in the Birmingham area, let's hope some of our 'players' follow suit.

This guy is a role model for thousands of kids. I'm baffled how he is still captain.

Look at the action that Derby took a couple of years ago. If (heaven forbid) he had injured somebody in the two cars he hit, injured his passenger or anyone on the footpath would they have sacked him?

I'm with Hops on this.
Can they add driving with an embarrassing haircut to his list of crimes?