The Vote Leave Party
#C4News exposing that from the 28 top names in the Vote Leave team, 22 of them currently either work in No10 Downing Street (16) or advise it from outside (6).

Add to that those married to, friends of, or have links with the Conservative Party. 

World beating cronyism! At least they’ve got something right and it explains how this country is currently being ‘led’
Yes. of course, if you are trying to deliver Brexit you would engage a load of Remainers to do it.  Rolleyes
(11-12-2020, 09:06 PM)JOK Wrote: Yes. of course, if you are trying to deliver Brexit you would engage a load of Remainers to do it.  Rolleyes

Of course ideology and cronyism always trumps competence and merit. That explains a lot.
Do you think if your mate Jezza had got into no.10 he would have surrounded himself with Blairites?
(11-12-2020, 09:11 PM)JOK Wrote: Do you think if your mate Jezza had got into no.10 he would have surrounded himself with Blairites?

I’ve reported this reply as it’s clear LIQ has stolen your login details and is posting under your username.
(11-12-2020, 09:22 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 09:11 PM)JOK Wrote: Do you think if your mate Jezza had got into no.10 he would have surrounded himself with Blairites?

I’ve reported this reply as it’s clear LIQ has stolen your login details and is posting under your username.

Pointless, meaningless post again to avoid the point. So I've reported your post for wasting bandwidth.
(11-12-2020, 09:36 PM)JOK Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 09:22 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Pointless, meaningless post again to avoid the point. So I've reported your post for wasting bandwidth.

If you’re going to say ‘my mate Jezza’ as a reply then I’m not going to take your replies seriously. I appreciate defending this government is becoming more difficult every day but I admire your determination to do so.
(11-12-2020, 08:38 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: #C4News exposing that from the 28 top names in the Vote Leave team, 22 of them currently either work in No10 Downing Street (16) or advise it from outside (6).

Add to that those married to, friends of, or have links with the Conservative Party. 

World beating cronyism! At least they’ve got something right and it explains how this country is currently being ‘led’

Embarrassing but unsurprising unfortunately. Boris can't make a decision for himself
(11-12-2020, 09:06 PM)JOK Wrote: Yes. of course, if you are trying to deliver Brexit you would engage a load of Remainers to do it.  Rolleyes

Exactly! Why surround yourself with people who aren’t committed to it. The problem with Tessa May was she didn’t believe in Brexit and that showed in her negotiations.

The majority of senior Judicial appointments under the Blair government had strong links to him and Cherie. 

Same shit different pigeons
Sounds like things are about to change, according to Newsnight. Saying Cummings will be out by Xmas