Trump tests positive for coronavirus.
(10-02-2020, 12:59 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Just stop engaging with him, I've been much more sanguine since.

Regarding Trump, I suspect those kids locked in concentration camps might be hoping he shuffles off this mortal coil...

Also, he's definitely faking to get out of the 2nd debate! Wink Wouldn't surprise me if he tries to get the election postponed.

In the words continually repeated by a certain person - the positive result could indeed be 'Fake News'  Big Grin
Listen to the Oklahoma Standard on BBC Sounds. It'll chill your bones.
(10-02-2020, 01:05 PM)strawman Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 12:59 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Just stop engaging with him, I've been much more sanguine since.

Regarding Trump, I suspect those kids locked in concentration camps might be hoping he shuffles off this mortal coil...

Also, he's definitely faking to get out of the 2nd debate! Wink Wouldn't surprise me if he tries to get the election postponed.

In the words continually repeated by a certain person - the positive result could indeed be 'Fake News'  Big Grin

There’s so much skullduggery that anything is possible. That has been muted as possible. Truly extraordinary times under an extremely untrustworthy despot.
I wonder, is he going to take hydroxychloroquine? Is he going to inject bleach?
(10-02-2020, 01:14 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I wonder, is he going to take hydroxychloroquine? Is he going to inject bleach?

Go on spandau I dare you  Dodgy
(10-02-2020, 01:20 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:14 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I wonder, is he going to take hydroxychloroquine? Is he going to inject bleach?

Go on spandau I dare you  Dodgy

What are you on about?
He has family, a wife, ex-wives, kids!

... Just like all those people he has locked in "processing centres" do.

I don't wish him ill, but neither do I wish him well.
I hope he has a full recovery and then I hope he is overwhelmingly voted out in a months time and then investigated in a fair manner and then, if evidence of wrongdoing is shown, I hope he is charged with all crimes he has committed along with his family members and inner circle of hangers on.

He is genuinely vile. Deserves as much sympathy shown to him as he has shown to anybody else who isn’t family or one of his official bumsuckers.
(10-02-2020, 01:08 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Listen to the Oklahoma Standard on BBC Sounds. It'll chill your bones.

Can you give a rough synopsis?
(10-02-2020, 01:09 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:05 PM)strawman Wrote:

There’s so much skullduggery that anything is possible. That has been muted as possible. Truly extraordinary times under an extremely untrustworthy despot.

mooted as possible.