Trump tests positive for coronavirus.
(10-02-2020, 10:16 AM)baggy1 Wrote: He'll respond by doubling down and say 'Wishing illness on people can't be excused' - my advice is take it with a pinch of salt

Does that work as well as hydroxychroloquine?  Big Grin
Let's hope the President and his wife have a very mild version of Covid and can get back to campaigning very soon.

But if it is more serious i'm sure the President will receive the very best medical care. Medical care that is not available to many of his fellow citizens despite them paying their taxes in full.
(10-02-2020, 09:41 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 09:30 AM)The liquidator Wrote: No you said you hope he suffers .....quite sickening in my book and dont know why you do what has he done to you and your family personally?

Hitler did nothing to my family or Bin Laden or Mugabe or Polpot, but they were scum. He is scum too, mobilising far right lunatics.You seem the only one 'sickened'. Seems like a massive over-reaction. Calling people 'vile cunts' on here isn't going to do yourself any favours and doesn't smack of language about someone horrified, but rather more someone who is just an attention seeker.

I think it's pathetic and rather juvenile to wish Ill on someone.

Whether you like him or not he has a family. Kids. You're basically hoping someone's dad dies. Bang out of order in my book.
Here comes a essay
(10-02-2020, 11:43 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 09:30 AM)The liquidator Wrote: No you said you hope he suffers .....quite sickening in my book and dont know why you do what has he done to you and your family personally?

Hitler did nothing to my family or Bin Laden or Mugabe or Polpot, but they were scum. He is scum too, mobilising far right lunatics.You seem the only one 'sickened'. Seems like a massive over-reaction. Calling people 'vile cunts' on here isn't going to do yourself any favours and doesn't smack of language about someone horrified, but rather more someone who is just an attention seeker.

Whether you like him or not he has a family. Kids. You're basically hoping someone's dad dies. Bang out of order in my book.

So is taking the piss out of someone for having a disability it didn’t stop the subject of this thread from doing so though! Not defending or condoning anything said on this thread it’s just an observation that morality seems a moving target on here.
Get off the fence derek
(10-02-2020, 11:43 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Welcome to the debate Nick the voice of reason. I doubt even Trump's family like him, but Melania is probably in it for the money. Don't expect many tears when he does meet his maker, which probably won't be for a while yet.

Many are sniggering at Trump today.

Incidentally, many of his supporters reckon Biden's team deliberately found a way to infect him at the debate the other night. This is America 2020 FFS!
#bitterness
(10-02-2020, 12:26 PM)The liquidator Wrote: #bitterness

I know what floats your boat now so won't rise. Last time I'll ever even acknowledge you this is. You see, in cyberspace, unlike the real world it can be difficult to see the kind of people some are initially. Good luck picking rows elsewhere. Small little lonely man.
Just stop engaging with him, I've been much more sanguine since.

Regarding Trump, I suspect those kids locked in concentration camps might be hoping he shuffles off this mortal coil...

Also, he's definitely faking to get out of the 2nd debate! Wink Wouldn't surprise me if he tries to get the election postponed.