Trump tests positive for coronavirus.
(10-02-2020, 09:30 AM)The liquidator Wrote: No you said you hope he suffers .....quite sickening in my book and dont know why you do what has he done to you and your family personally?

Hitler did nothing to my family or Bin Laden or Mugabe or Polpot, but they were scum. He is scum too, mobilising far right lunatics.You seem the only one 'sickened'. Seems like a massive over-reaction. Calling people 'vile cunts' on here isn't going to do yourself any favours and doesn't smack of language about someone horrified, but rather more someone who is just an attention seeker.
(10-02-2020, 09:23 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 09:20 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Sorry some of the stuff on here particularly one post is sickening.....whatever you think of his politics which doesnt affect anyone on here personally wanting someone to suffer a bad case of covid is terrible....he is a husband , father , maybe a grandfather........

And the greatest one ever as well, nobody could ever be a better father, husband, grandfather

(10-02-2020, 09:26 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Makes no difference whatsoever if he is a shit husband father grandfather it's still somebody's family and by the way I would say the same about Corbyn etc even though I detest him .

Sometimes I feel my work is wasted on here
(10-02-2020, 09:41 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 09:30 AM)The liquidator Wrote: No you said you hope he suffers .....quite sickening in my book and dont know why you do what has he done to you and your family personally?

Hitler did nothing to my family or Bin Laden or Mugabe or Polpot, but they were scum. He is scum too, mobilising far right lunatics.You seem the only one 'sickened'. Seems like a massive over-reaction. Calling people 'vile cunts' on here isn't going to do yourself any favours and doesn't smack of language about someone horrified, but rather more someone who is just an attention seeker.
I've told you before I dont give 2 fucks what they think of me .......wanting someone to suffer from covid who is in his 70's says alot about you ......have a good day and get your self some champagne to celebrate.
Morning Liq.

Which was the "sickening" post?
(10-02-2020, 09:47 AM)The liquidator Wrote:

I've told you before I dont give 2 fucks what they think of me .......wanting someone to suffer from covid who is in his 70's says alot about you ......have a good day and get your self some champagne to celebrate.
For what it's worth, I think you are an miserable attention seeker and you have a really sad life, almost certainly alone, with a family who you don't get on with, hence the reason you call people 'vile cunts' online and are always gloomy.  You are also full of bile about the team you allegedly support. All in all a bit pathetic.
Have a nice day.
I think you have to understand that LIQ is basically a good bloke, he does feel the need to take on a persona of getting reactions from his posts, but unfortunately he comes across as a pound shop Nick (no offence LIQ) and he does get whooshed a lot.

Once you get past the wind up attempts on here he does seem ok.
(10-02-2020, 10:09 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I think you have to understand that LIQ is basically a good bloke, he does feel the need to take on a persona of getting reactions from his posts, but unfortunately he comes across as a pound shop Nick (no offence LIQ) and he does get whooshed a lot.

I've managed 18 years on here without any spats worth mentioning with anyone. I also have never resorted to expletives. Maybe winding people up is how he gets his kicks. Calling people 'cunts' can't be excused.
He'll respond by doubling down and say 'Wishing illness on people can't be excused' - my advice is take it with a pinch of salt
(10-02-2020, 10:16 AM)baggy1 Wrote: He'll respond by doubling down and say 'Wishing illness on people can't be excused' - my advice is take it with a pinch of salt
Cheers for the advice.
(10-02-2020, 10:06 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 09:47 AM)The liquidator Wrote:

For what it's worth, I think you are an miserable attention seeker and you have a really sad life, almost certainly alone, with a family who you don't get on with, hence the reason you call people 'vile cunts' online and are always gloomy.  You are also full of bile about the team you allegedly support. All in all a bit pathetic.
Have a nice day.

Exactly the opposite and people on here who know me personally would say the same in fact its probably the most extreme from one to another that you could actually post .....just shows that you are not a judge of character at all....thanks for brightening up my day

(10-02-2020, 10:09 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I think you have to understand that LIQ is basically a good bloke, he does feel the need to take on a persona of getting reactions from his posts, but unfortunately he comes across as a pound shop Nick (no offence LIQ) and he does get whooshed a lot.

Heart