Kipre
Bartley
Harper
Phillips
Grosicki
Austin
Zohore

I think five of those not in my Eighteen could go before deadline day,

They will have to. Is this too many to register as a squad??
(09-29-2020, 11:41 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:39 AM)Anew Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:21 AM)boingingbaggie Wrote: I don't like Diangana at left wing back. Totally lose him as an attacking option and he isn't good enough at defending

I still think with the players we have now a back 4 is more suited but obviously Slav doesn't agree

SJ

O Shea
Ajayi
Ivanovic
Gibbs

Livermore
Krov
Gallagher

Pereira
Diangana

Robinson

+1 would be my team too,think be that starting11 would be quite competitive and more than hold its own in this league

+1

For matches against better teams put in Field instead of Krov/Gallagher

I’m not sure O’Shea should be in ahead of Bartley or Hegazi... and as Ziz says, Sawyers will be a key part of our team when the system allows him to get on the ball and make quick passes. 

Johnstone 

Gibbs
Ajayi
Bartley
Ivanovic

Livermore
Sawyers
Gallagher 

Grady
Robinson
Pereira 

Button, Furlong, O’Shea, Field, Krov, Edwards, HRK.

Bond, Kipre, Phillips, Townsend, Peltier for squad depth with hopefully 2 more coming in before deadline, ideally a striker and a right back. 

Austin, Hegazi, Harper, Zohore, Grosicki to leave one way or another

(09-29-2020, 11:41 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:39 AM)Anew Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:21 AM)boingingbaggie Wrote: I don't like Diangana at left wing back. Totally lose him as an attacking option and he isn't good enough at defending

I still think with the players we have now a back 4 is more suited but obviously Slav doesn't agree

SJ

O Shea
Ajayi
Ivanovic
Gibbs

Livermore
Krov
Gallagher

Pereira
Diangana

Robinson

+1 would be my team too,think be that starting11 would be quite competitive and more than hold its own in this league

+1

For matches against better teams put in Field instead of Krov/Gallagher

I’m not sure O’Shea should be in ahead of Bartley or Hegazi... and as Ziz says, Sawyers will be a key part of our team when the system allows him to get on the ball and make quick passes. 

Johnstone 

Gibbs
Ajayi
Bartley
Ivanovic

Livermore
Sawyers
Gallagher 

Grady
Robinson
Pereira 

Button, Furlong, O’Shea, Field, Krov, Edwards, HRK.

Bond, Kipre, Phillips, Townsend, Peltier for squad depth with hopefully 2 more coming in before deadline, ideally a striker and a left back or a right back. Think with O’Shea, Furlong and Bran we have cover for tuck into a back 3 RB... it’s the attacking LB we struggle to cover Gibbs with. I think a back 3 will vanish for Saints now Slav has Krov and Gallagher.

Austin, Hegazi, Harper, Zohore, Grosicki to leave one way or another
We don't know strongest 11 by a long way at the minute. Ivanovic, Kipre, Gallagher are yet to figure really.
Sensible as it is to have a colossal, mad, man-eating giant at the heart of any midfield, I fear Polyphemus one eye too few may hamper his vision and therefore range of passing. And I have grave doubts about our centre forward.

Decent shouts on the rest though (but I don't know who Cuchulain is - Irish international schemer?)
Will let you know on 16th Grizzers when we've made our BIG signings!    Zigic and Crouch on loan!
Get the best players on the pitch for me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Johnstone

O’Shea . . . . . . Ajayi . . . . . Hegazi . . . . . Gibbs

. . . . . . . . . . . Livermore . . Gallagher 

. . . . . Perreira . . . . Krovinovic . . . Diangana

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Robinson

Appreciate that Kipre and Ivanovic May have a say at centre half but as we stand that’s it for me
Johnstone
O'Shea Ivanovic Ajayi Gibbs
Krovinovic Sawyers Gallagher
Pereira Robinson Diangana

If we go 3 at the back then Furlong comes in for Krov.
Johnston

O’Shea
Gibbs
Ajayi
Ivanovic

Livermore
Gallagher

Pereira
Diangana
Krovinovic

Robinson

Furlong in for Krovinovic if we go three at the back.
It's up to Slav and horses for courses but Kroc was Benfica's player of the season 2 yrs ago before his injury.  For me he starts. And you build the team around Pereira, Diangana and Kroc together with Ivanovic thos season given his leadership and experience.  

Against the top teams away we will need to adopt the Leicester approach against city which apart from Mayrez's wonder strike was nullified.
(09-29-2020, 10:02 PM)Hopalong Wrote: It's up to Slav and horses for courses but Kroc was Benfica's player of the season 2 yrs ago before his injury.  For me he starts. And you build the team around Pereira, Diangana and Kroc together with Ivanovic thos season given his leadership and experience.  

Against the top teams away we will need to adopt the Leicester approach against city which apart from Mayrez's wonder strike was nullified.

Bit OTT there Hoppy... Krov played 13 games in the league for Benfica after signing, with many of them sub appearances... he wasn’t their POTY, he was in and out of their side after having a strong season at Rio Ave.

Krov is a tidy player, and I’m excited to see how he performs in the PL!