samatta
(09-25-2020, 09:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 09:27 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 09:26 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 09:19 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 01:37 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: So they are writting off a loss of about 4.5M on SamattaYourFace - who the fug does the financial maths down the Seal Sanctuary? Bungle?

More top spunking.

Samatta out (he's dreadful)' Watkins, Cash, Traore in. Decent keeper and a class midfielder retained.

As a supporter who really gives a fuck how much their club spends if they can!

50m on two chump players seems like sound business.

I'd have been more than happy had we signed them. The money is irrelevant.

(09-25-2020, 09:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 09:19 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: More top spunking.

Samatta out (he's dreadful)' Watkins, Cash, Traore in. Decent keeper and a class midfielder retained.

50m on two chump players seems like sound business.

I'd have been more than happy had we signed them. The money is irrelevant.

Makes me laugh! They're paying this...

They've got it to pay!

Question, Hopalong, forget the money which isn't ours to spend but would you settle for Watkins, Cash and Traore?

You can't forget the money you muppet!  Big Grin

If so, I'll have Messi, Ronaldo and Samedo.
(09-26-2020, 10:09 AM)Begley Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 09:54 AM)Peachy Wrote: Started where they left off last season. Spunked loads of money, looked utter shite against 10 men, and the ref bailed them out....... Again. 

So one dubious win and the dicks are getting all excited. Some things never change down at the house of fish.....

Not sure who is getting excited. Yes, spent lots of money, I think it is fairly well proven that spending a lot of money is key to survival in the PL and trying to move up the table. Against Blades, we didn't have the final pass but we completely controlled the game. It was our first game of the season so getting 3 points, a clean sheet and giving 3 new players their debut is a good result. No illusions that this season won't be very difficult but the team is better than last season and we managed to stay up then. I think avoiding a relegation dogfight would be considered an excellent season.
Do the Villa just completely ignore FFP given that they've got away with doing so completely twice?
(09-26-2020, 01:02 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 12:33 AM)Begley Wrote:

50m on two chump players seems like sound business 

So how much were Pereira and Dinagana? Were they not Chumps players? Were they sound business? What is the cut off price from a bad buy and a good buy?

He won't answer.

Or if he does it'll be stock bullshit.

Don't get me wrong I think you lot are a bunch of cunts but you've paid the money to get good players who will I prove you and keep you up which in turn will make you more money etc etc...

You could do with one of these Nick, help to get your tongue out of the Seal's arse.  Rolleyes

[Image: 131971.jpg]
(09-26-2020, 10:26 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 01:02 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 09:26 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Samatta out (he's dreadful)' Watkins, Cash, Traore in. Decent keeper and a class midfielder retained.

So how much were Pereira and Dinagana? Were they not Chumps players? Were they sound business? What is the cut off price from a bad buy and a good buy?

He won't answer.

Or if he does it'll be stock bullshit.

Don't get me wrong I think you lot are a bunch of cunts but you've paid the money to get good players who will I prove you and keep you up which in turn will make you more money etc etc...

You could do with one of these Nick, help to get your tongue out of the Seal's arse.  Rolleyes

[Image: 131971.jpg]

Big Grin
(09-25-2020, 09:19 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 01:37 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: So they are writting off a loss of about 4.5M on SamattaYourFace - who the fug does the financial maths down the Seal Sanctuary? Bungle?

More top spunking.

20m (plus a further 6m in add ons for Diang.  No, Diangana was a premier league player and Pereira was from Sporting Lisbon in the Portugese Premier League, who in the previous season played a full season in the Bundesliga and scored against Bayern Munich and was voted the best young player in Germany. 

https://footyroom.co/matches/79954204/nu...ich/review

Goal is 45 secs in.  

We have pulled Spam and Sporting's pants down, ridiculous signings for WBA.
(09-26-2020, 10:29 AM)Hopalong Wrote:

20m (plus a further 6m in add ons for Diang.  No, Diangana was a premier league player and Pereira was from Sporting Lisbon in the Portugese Premier League, who in the previous season played a full season in the Bundesliga and scored against Bayern Munich and was voted the best young player in Germany. 

Goal is 45 secs in.  

Pereira was £8m and Diangana was £18m with add ons... so probably looking at £30m at the very most for both.

Watkins, Cash and Traore cost £65m... 

Watkins, Cash and Traore are all better than what we have in their respective positions, but I think ours represent better value.
9/10 you get what you pay for .

Goal is 45 secs in.  

I think you may find that both players were playing in the Championship last season. Does that not make them Championship players? I am surprised you were not aware of that, they were playing for the Baggies, 72 appearances between them. I think both are very good players and good buys for Baggies. 

Do you not rate Cash or Watkins? Cash was Forest's player of the season and Watkins scored 26 goals in the Championship, none of which were from the penalty spot. I suspect most teams in the lower half of the PL would like Watkins in their squad
They're both good players who I would have had at the Albion, no doubt about it.
(09-26-2020, 10:44 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 09:26 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Samatta out (he's dreadful)' Watkins, Cash, Traore in. Decent keeper and a class midfielder retained.

Goal is 45 secs in.  

Pereira was £8m and Diangana was £18m with add ons... so probably looking at £30m at the very most for both.

Watkins, Cash and Traore cost £65m... 

Watkins, Cash and Traore are all better than what we have in their respective positions, but I think ours represent better value.

Watkins 28m +5m, Cash 14m+2m and Traore 16.5m so 58.5m + 7m addons

Diangana & Pereira may well prove to be better value, on the surface, they certainly look like very good deals. The problem is that strikers are crazy price and very difficult to purchase, there are very few available hence the inflated prices. Watkin's replacement at Bees was 5m+5m for a League 1 player. Leeds paid 27m for a 29 year old that scored 4 goals from 27 games last season and 8 from 33 the season before and he is on mega wages. Look at Blades, they are really struggling to buy a striker and are priced out of Brewster who is another Championship striker. You guys are obviously looking for a striker or two and it is proving very difficult and the prices and wages quoted from some of the names mentioned just look mad