Luan Guilherme de Jesus Vieira
(08-31-2020, 06:52 AM)MassDebater Wrote: TBF you can clearly see who has posted a thread, so really if it irritates anyone that much they could just, you know, ignore the thread...

*OK, I mean when the bored isn't fecking about with the CSS, as it's almost unusable when the CSS vanishes into the ether!*

I should pay more attention to user names against threads.  And I could always use the ignore button if more drivel transpires.
TBF the bored would be very empty and dull without drivel! Some of us have made our bored careers from it :p

(possibly unpopular view, but i fuggin' really find most of those music freds drivellous!)
(08-30-2020, 04:32 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: He’ll just come back under one of his other accounts and continue posting crap. 

Needs a TNB that BAWS would be proud of.  Dust off the button Birdy...

BAWS is one of the few posters who can accommodate the guy’s full name on the back of his shirt. Cut him some, er, slack
(08-31-2020, 10:39 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 04:32 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: He’ll just come back under one of his other accounts and continue posting crap. 

BAWS is one of the few posters who can accommodate the guy’s full name on the back of his shirt. Cut him some, er, slack

Erm, actually, BAWS he didn’t use as his name. People on here have shortened it to that. His full user name is actually longer than yours Hawks.  

<don’t shoot the messenger Big Grin>

(08-31-2020, 09:06 AM)MassDebater Wrote: TBF the bored would be very empty and dull without drivel! Some of us have made our bored careers from it :p

(possibly unpopular view, but i fuggin' really find most of those music freds drivellous!)

After 120 threads, which is almost 1/3 of a year of daily threads I’d have hoped people would have known what the threads are about by now, seeing as they all entitled “Favourite track by...... Vol xxx”

I guess there’s no helping some people.
(08-31-2020, 05:36 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Erm, actually, BAWS he didn’t use as his name. People on here have shortened it to that. His full user name is actually longer than yours Hawks.  

I thought what Hawks actually meant was, that being a fat fucker, BAWS was the only poster who could fit the full name of 
Luan Guillherme de Jesus Vieira, on the back of his shirt. I could be wrong mind.  Rolleyes
(09-01-2020, 08:39 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 05:36 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

I thought what Hawks actually meant was, that being a fat fucker, BAWS was the only poster who could fit the full name of 
Luan Guillherme de Jesus Vieira, on the back of his shirt. I could be wrong mind.  Rolleyes

That's how I read it too.
Let’s have a round of Missoula Whooshes for the unofficial table please waiter? ?