Harper
And to think the fountain of all knowledge "Remi Moses" accused me of being a Dingle for saying he deserved his starting place a couple of weeks ago

#f@ckwit
(02-16-2019, 06:22 PM)Brandywell Wrote: And to think the fountain of all knowledge "Remi Moses" accused me of being a Dingle for saying he deserved his starting place a couple of weeks ago

#f@ckwit

I have shouted for the youngsters all season, anyone who posts on here is are well aware of that.  
As you want the "I know it all title" it's all yours. You can only use it for one of your log ins though.
Thought he had probably his worst game for us today
(02-16-2019, 07:23 PM)BombersFlask Wrote: Thought he had probably his worst game for us today

Agreed.still did enough good but really tired towards the end & was surprised he wasn’t the 3rd sub off.
(02-16-2019, 07:59 PM)B36baggie Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 07:23 PM)BombersFlask Wrote: Thought he had probably his worst game for us today

Agreed.still did enough good but really tired towards the end & was surprised he wasn’t the 3rd sub off.

+1
(02-16-2019, 07:15 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 06:22 PM)Brandywell Wrote: And to think the fountain of all knowledge "Remi Moses" accused me of being a Dingle for saying he deserved his starting place a couple of weeks ago

#f@ckwit

I have shouted for the youngsters all season, anyone who posts on here is are well aware of that.  
As you want the "I know it all title" it's all yours. You can only use it for one of your log ins though.
Only need one log in, thanks, maybe consider changing your name to Dingle Don
(02-16-2019, 08:11 PM)Brandywell Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 07:15 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

#f@ckwit

Only need one log in, thanks, maybe consider changing your name to Dingle Don

Lets just clear this up I called you a "Dingle" for criticising our own players during the game against Boro - "Clowns" to use your words. Nothing to do with Harper you moron. It was just your attitude towards the team. No real fan knocks his own players during a game. That's exactly what I would expect of a dingle - if the cap fits.
We aren't the only ones watching this though and I want to put faith in Our contractual 'faith' but I cannot understand why we have not tied him down. Even if he doesn't turn into the player I think he is he will make some serious money in the future and this is just so 'Albion'.
(02-16-2019, 06:08 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 05:42 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Probably not tied him down yet because his agent's (deservedly) asking for more money after each game

I'm guessing it'll be over promotion bonuses etc.  He's at a club that values him and is starting lots of games at the top of the chump. Where better could he go where he will be guaranteed to play more? Nowhere.

Im sure he'll sign soon.

We said the same about Izzy Brown, and then the Chelsea cheque book arrived. 

It all depends what motivates Harper as to whether he will sign, in my opinion.
(02-16-2019, 08:38 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: We aren't the only ones watching this though and I want to put faith in Our contractual 'faith' but I cannot understand why we have not tied him down. Even if he doesn't turn into the player I think he is he will make some serious money in the future and this is just so 'Albion'.

With the way transfer fees are mad nowadays - we paid £15M for Burke, Harper must have a real potential of £20M+ now.
Together with a salary of 100K/week if a big club came in for him, it's of no surprise he hasn't signed yet. His value increases with every game.