Sebastian Blanco...
Thumbs Up 
One of Terry Burton and AFI’s supermarket sweep summer has just scored his first goal for Portland Timbers after 100 games...

Actually.... take it back, it’s actually his first ever competitive goal.... despite being an AMC and being 32... except one he scored for Argentina Big Grin 

Go get him back Ken...

Doubt even Manc would recall this lad’s time with us.
I’ve got a Timbers shirt... Will dig it out in celebration.
Didn't he score for us?
Blanco, Ideye, Samaras, Gamboa, Pocagnoli.

Horrendous summer that was.

Our best signing was the average Craig Gardener.
(08-06-2020, 05:36 PM)BaggieAnt Wrote: Didn't he score for us?

According to his Wiki page WBA 3 apps no goals.
(08-06-2020, 05:15 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: One of Terry Burton and AFI’s supermarket sweep summer has just scored his first goal for Portland Timbers after 100 games...

Actually.... take it back, it’s actually his first ever competitive goal.... despite being an AMC and being 32... except one he scored for Argentina Big Grin 

Go get him back Ken...

Not sure where you got that stat from SW. He’s scored 65 career goals to date, including an absolute beauty for Portland Timbers that I watched on Sky sometime last year. That latest one would be his 30th for the Timbers.

Edit: Make that 74 goals, not 65. I hadn’t factored in cup matches in my original total.
So many players over the years it's so easy to have blinked and missed their Albion careers.
I guess with loans being so prevalent now that adds to it.
(08-06-2020, 05:52 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: So many players over the years it's so easy to have blinked and missed their Albion careers.
I guess with loans being so prevalent now that adds to it.

Yep.

The ‘one that got away’ for me, was Thievy Bifouma.
(08-06-2020, 05:50 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 05:15 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: One of Terry Burton and AFI’s supermarket sweep summer has just scored his first goal for Portland Timbers after 100 games...

Go get him back Ken...

Not sure where you got that stat from SW. He’s scored 65 career goals to date, including an absolute beauty for Portland Timbers that I watched on Sky sometime last year. That latest one would be his 30th for the Timbers.

Edit: Make that 74 goals, not 65. I hadn’t factored in cup matches in my original total.

Has someone from here edited his wiki then? Showing just 1 goal for Argentina ever.... Against the mighty Haiti!
(08-06-2020, 05:49 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 05:36 PM)BaggieAnt Wrote: Didn't he score for us?

According to his Wiki page WBA 3 apps no goals.

I thought he had, my bad.