Bet 365 - relegation from Prem
(08-04-2020, 07:03 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 06:42 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 06:28 PM)Hopalong Wrote: "Neither Fulham or Brentford will be favourites to go down, that will be West Brom whatever happens". 

Utter wankers.

Why does that make them wankers exactly?

Wankers excessive but given we finished above both it's not exactly accurate.

Correct. 

Nobody had heard of Thomas Frank 18 months ago but now he's suddenly a better manager than Slaven Bilic?

Okay then
(08-04-2020, 06:28 PM)Hopalong Wrote: "Neither Fulham or Brentford will be favourites to go down, that will be West Brom whatever happens". 

Utter wankers.

Well let's sign some decent players, improve our squad and first eleven and prove them wrong, eh!

Utter wankers.

Grow up

(08-04-2020, 09:01 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Utter wankers.

Well let's sign some decent players, improve our squad and first eleven and prove them wrong, eh!

+1
(08-04-2020, 06:32 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Not wrong though are they?

With our loan players having returned, Brentford and Fulham probably have stronger squads than both us and Leeds.

Based on current starting XIs there’s not a lot between us and Leeds -but they allegedly have more cash.

Yes they are. We will strengthen. Plus it has been said before and the pundits were wrong. I think we'll be ok. Let's just watch ourselves, fuck the others and the know -nothing pundits. They all thought Brentford were nailed on to go up and they didn't.

With our loan players having returned, Brentford and Fulham probably have stronger squads than both us and Leeds.

Based on current starting XIs there’s not a lot between us and Leeds -but they allegedly have more cash.

Not according to our wage bill
(08-04-2020, 09:40 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:

Yes they are. We will strengthen. Plus it has been said before and the pundits were wrong. I think we'll be ok. Let's just watch ourselves, fuck the others and the know -nothing pundits. They all thought Brentford were nailed on to go up and they didn't.

Bookies odds are largely reflective of the situation right now, and at this exact moment I’d say we were one of the favourites for the bottom three. Yes, we’ll strengthen but then so will the other 19 teams. Some will buy well, others won’t. Hopefully we’ll be in the first group. Sign a few players and our odds might change slightly, who knows?

Either way calling a betting firm “wankers” for daring to suggest we’ll go down is pretty childish.
(08-04-2020, 09:45 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 09:40 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:

Bookies odds are largely reflective of the situation right now, and at this exact moment I’d say we were one of the favourites for the bottom three. Yes, we’ll strengthen but then so will the other 19 teams. Some will buy well, others won’t. Hopefully we’ll be in the first group. Sign a few players and our odds might change slightly, who knows?

Either way calling a betting firm “wankers” for daring to suggest we’ll go down is pretty childish.

Yes.

Currently we're going down but a way to go yet... Let's wait and see.
I think he’s more annoyed that the statement seems to think Fulham/Brentford won’t have a problem in thePrem and whatever we do makes no difference. That’s how it comes across. But who cares really? I expect every man and his dog to predict us for relegation. All the pundits did for the entire 8 years we were there.
Fulham have a very good squad which should have been top two.
(08-04-2020, 09:50 PM)HugeHons Wrote: I think he’s more annoyed that the statement seems to think Fulham/Brentford won’t have a problem in thePrem and whatever we do makes no difference. That’s how it comes across. But who cares really? I expect every man and his dog to predict us for relegation. All the pundits did for the entire 8 years we were there.

Apart from the year we finally did go! After having the widely accepted recognition for doing the best ever August transfer business.