Nameism
I can think of one awful Karen I know but generally speaking they're an average bunch... 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-53589897
Mrs LB wants a word - are the mods available?
(07-30-2020, 08:18 AM)Llandudno Baggie Wrote: Mrs LB wants a word - are the mods available?

Happily married, but thanks.
In the form of his life.
Damn right too, who the hell do dominos think they are giving "privileged white women" free pizza!? Privileged white women don't deserve ANY perks. Well done to the kind hearted, happy individuals who complained about this and got it stopped.
How about if it is spelled Karren?

Asking for someone else who appears to have enjoyed a few Dominos.
Jesus Christ. The backlash is far worse than the act. It used to be a fairly small, but well-known meme but it's beyond a joke now. The responses say more about how bigoted they are that they think a name is a reason that someone should suffer.

'If you can't handle a meme, try 400 years of oppression.' Are we measuring suffering using this barometer now. If you're white you can't be unhappy for any reason because unless you've become a biblical entity and managed to live for 5x the average age, you don't have the right to be pissed off with anything.

Do feel a bit sorry for people actually named Karen. I'd be a miffed to constantly be associated with utter cunts. It's why I don't tell people I come on here.
(07-30-2020, 08:58 AM)HLS Wrote: Jesus Christ. The backlash is far worse than the act. It used to be a fairly small, but well-known meme but it's beyond a joke now. The responses say more about how bigoted they are that they think a name is a reason that someone should suffer.

'If you can't handle a meme, try 400 years of oppression.' Are we measuring suffering using this barometer now. If you're white you can't be unhappy for any reason because unless you've become a biblical entity and managed to live for 5x the average age, you don't have the right to be pissed off with anything.

Do feel a bit sorry for people actually named Karen. I'd be a miffed to constantly be associated with utter cunts. It's why I don't tell people I come on here.

That's rather unkind isn't it?

Utter cunts have feelings too.
(07-30-2020, 08:58 AM)HLS Wrote: Jesus Christ. The backlash is far worse than the act. It used to be a fairly small, but well-known meme but it's beyond a joke now. The responses say more about how bigoted they are that they think a name is a reason that someone should suffer.

That's the thing, nobody alive today has suffered 400 years of oppression, in fact I'd wager that nobody ever has (unless you're one of those bible types who thinks people back in Moses' days lived for hundreds of years).

What about all the black Karens (in fact thinking about it, I know zero white Karens and two black ones) who are missing out? That's double oppression on them!

(07-30-2020, 08:34 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 08:18 AM)Llandudno Baggie Wrote: Mrs LB wants a word - are the mods available?

reply of the year! 'arf
What is this Karen shtick? We don't get the internet here in China so I'm out the loop. Someone made a joke about a Karen in the pub last week and I had no idea what they were on about. Neither did my mate when he added 'like that bint who nicked the tiger king's park!
(07-30-2020, 08:34 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

You are still freshly contracted aren't you?
For some though, that is the ultimate oxymoron. Smile