20 years of Wbaunofficial ?
It must be 20 years since the 1st Rivals board,sure someone will know!
Scary to think there’s possibly people posting here who weren’t born then!

I think back to some of the old names and me and my son who was Baggieman met a few at the cross Langley such as Sid, The Shepherd, Cheshire,Richbaggie, Kappa etc and there was Bearwood baggie, Daz flynn, Baggiebabe and that weird one can’t remember her name plus many more!

Who could forget Sundog Big Grin

Are any of you these posters in disguise?
It was August 2000. Ban 'im Sid.
There're at least a few 20 year vets still on here. Daz is now MassDebater, and me and Lightnin go back to those early days and have had the same usernames all along. Fido, Hudds and Mayo (who has now graduated to a moderator and become Pickle Rick) are all from around that time too.

You may be thinking of Kim Rock as the weird one.
(07-27-2020, 07:47 PM)Old Stroller Wrote: There're at least a few 20 year vets still on here. Daz is now MassDebater, and me and Lightnin go back to those early days and have had the same usernames all along. Fido, Hudds  and Mayo (who has now graduated to a moderator and become Pickle Rick) are all from around that time too.

You may be thinking of Kim Rock as the weird one.
That’s the fella,box of frogs she was!
Anymore names from the past?
I'd only make it to teen years. Not 20
2001, me.  Few different names.
I think I joined rivals about 2002, IIRC. Quite a few left for the twatter, didn't they, when things started getting a bit heated between certain posters.
I've been around a long time, as Cheshire Baggie until they changed the boundaries up here. I'm not the Cheshire who met up with any of you other ponners though. I remember posting about Tony Butler and he was on his way out as we achieved promotion in 2002.
(07-27-2020, 07:36 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: It must be 20 years since the 1st Rivals board,sure someone will know!
Scary to think there’s possibly people posting here who weren’t born then!

I think back to some of the old names and me and my son who was Baggieman met a few at the cross Langley such as Sid, The Shepherd, Cheshire,Richbaggie, Kappa etc and there was Bearwood baggie, Daz flynn, Baggiebabe and that weird one can’t remember her name plus many more!

Who could forget Sundog Big Grin

Are any of you these posters in disguise?

Thought I'd been pretty open about my real name getting banned yonks ago, too many 'raids' on other boreds lol. I enjoyed those Old Cross days, dragging my nephew along due to the kids for a quid season ticket. Every week someone would say 'Daz do you force him to come', I asked him as it worried me, he said he really enjoyed it, just never showed it!

20 years, where's it gone???
I was Wbeea on rivals. 20 years of my life wasted on this dump. Get less for murder Big Grin