Team vs Derby
Ajayi in for Hegazi 
Townsend in for Gibbs 
Livermore in for Harper 

Phillip's and Peltier in on the bench
Completely forgotten we had signed Peltier.

Future Pointless answer right there.
What position does Peltier play? I honestly forgot about him and know jack all.
(07-08-2020, 03:04 PM)Duffers Wrote: Completely forgotten we had signed Peltier.

Makes sense to have him on the bench today for defensive cover with Gibbs and Hegazi out.

(07-08-2020, 03:05 PM)MassDebater Wrote: What position does Peltier play? I honestly forgot about him and know jack all.

Right back. Can play centre back though
(07-08-2020, 03:06 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 03:04 PM)Duffers Wrote: Completely forgotten we had signed Peltier.

Makes sense to have him on the bench today for defensive cover with Gibbs and Hegazi out.

(07-08-2020, 03:05 PM)MassDebater Wrote: What position does Peltier play? I honestly forgot about him and know jack all.

Right back. Can play centre back though

Cheers. Looks like Team vs Derby threads are like buses!
Looks a strong line up although we look better with Krovinovic in the side. So back to 4-2-3-1? Hmm. Well, In Slav we trust. COYB.

I'd love to see the contestants faces "and your next category is - West Bromwich Albion players during the twenties"  Big Grin
Surprised no Krov. We've looked more balanced with him in the side
(07-08-2020, 03:15 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

I'd love to see the contestants faces "and your next category is - West Bromwich Albion players during the twenties"  Big Grin

One fucker remembered Wes Hoolahan!

(07-08-2020, 03:18 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Surprised no Krov. We've looked more balanced with him in the side

Almost as if we won the last match...
Actually I think the change of shape is to deal with Rooney and dominate the midfield.