Certain posters...
(07-02-2020, 09:44 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: The doom mongers will always be with us.

Like Yoda
(07-02-2020, 10:27 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:44 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: The doom mongers will always be with us.

Like Yoda

He was a miserable bastard too!
A bit of lack of perspective after Brentford tbh by some. We could be at our best and not come away with anything from that. Blues could easily have been a scrappy 1-0 as we dominated really.

But last night shows the gaffer was on top of it - making changes, even if all of them didn't work, and then subs which definitely did. It also showed second half that the guys are up for a fight.

I don't want to get on players backs.... but I am... Sawyers again was meh, Diangana doesn't look happy let alone fit, Zohore should be put on a boat to somewhere.

On the positives Bartley did well, Hegazi immense, Gibbs solid, O'Shea dropped in and did well and second half Pereira with a bit of space and some help showed why we signed him.

Follow this up on Saturday with any kind of win - 1-0 to us in any way shape or form and the bounce back has been excellent
(07-02-2020, 10:30 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Like Yoda

The baby Yoda wasn't.

Like Yoda

To be fair, he was nine hundred
(07-02-2020, 10:31 AM)billybassett Wrote: A bit of lack of perspective after Brentford tbh by some. We could be at our best and not come away with anything from that. Blues could easily have been a scrappy 1-0 as we dominated really.

But last night shows the gaffer was on top of it - making changes, even if all of them didn't work, and then subs which definitely did. It also showed second half that the guys are up for a fight.

I don't want to get on players backs.... but I am... Sawyers again was meh, Diangana doesn't look happy let alone fit, Zohore should be put on a boat to somewhere.

On the positives Bartley did well, Hegazi immense, Gibbs solid, O'Shea dropped in and did well and second half Pereira with a bit of space and some help showed why we signed him.

Follow this up on Saturday with any kind of win - 1-0 to us in any way shape or form and the bounce back has been excellent

Follow this up on Sunday. If we play Saturday also they will be knackered. Big Grin
(07-02-2020, 10:38 AM)Ossian Wrote:

Like Yoda

To be fair, he was nine hundred

“Hmmmm.... Fails to command his area Johnstone does”.
(07-02-2020, 10:31 AM)billybassett Wrote: A bit of lack of perspective after Brentford tbh by some. We could be at our best and not come away with anything from that. Blues could easily have been a scrappy 1-0 as we dominated really.

I thought Sawyers was good. Controlled the middle on the second half. Diangana grew in to the game but is obviously still some way off full fitness and Zohore wasn’t even in the squad. Harsh!
Sorry, been taking the lad out for a driving lesson, back now.
(07-02-2020, 09:37 AM)Duffers Wrote: I was more of the likes of Mad who we hear fuck all from for months when things are going well. Then suddenly on hand to declare us destined for the playoffs. Or Athers who is quick to declare any defeat an “embarrassment”.

Interesting that other posters think it’s about them though...

Do you want a letter off my mom for my absence? Big Grin