Reading v Brentford - shite
Brentford have Wigan next. Top of the Championship form table. Won 5 and drawn 1 of last 6
Squeeky bum time
The ironic thing is if Luton beat Leeds tonight (unlikely I know but stranger things have happened) and we win tomorrow and we go top.
(06-30-2020, 07:15 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: The ironic thing is if Luton beat Leeds tonight (unlikely I know but stranger things have happened) and we win tomorrow and we go top.

Erm, nope.
(06-30-2020, 07:18 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:15 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: The ironic thing is if Luton beat Leeds tonight (unlikely I know but stranger things have happened) and we win tomorrow and we go top.

Erm, nope.

Er yes. Leeds would have 73 points and so would we and have a slightly better goal difference.
But Leeds won't lose.
Is anyone taking into account our fixtures v Brentford? Even 2 points ahead we look like the underdogs by some margin. Need to come out on form pronto!
(06-30-2020, 07:26 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:18 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Erm, nope.

Er yes. Leeds would have 73 points and so would we and have a slightly better goal difference.
But Leeds won't lose.

Erm, so no then.
I've settled my mind for the play-offs now. If we turn around our form and get automatic it's a pleasant surprise!
(06-30-2020, 07:27 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote: Is anyone taking into account our fixtures v Brentford? Even 2 points ahead we look like the underdogs by some margin. Need to come out on form pronto!

Brentford play the side with the best form in the Championship at the weekend. They have games against sides with something to play for while we have mid table sides like Sheff Weds, Blackburn and QPR who will hopefully be on the bench.
(06-30-2020, 07:31 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:27 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote: Is anyone taking into account our fixtures v Brentford? Even 2 points ahead we look like the underdogs by some margin. Need to come out on form pronto!

Brentford play the side with the best form in the Championship at the weekend. They have games against sides with something to play for while we have mid table sides like Sheff Weds, Blackburn and QPR who will hopefully be on the bench.

We have to play Derby, Fulham, Blackburn and Hull. All have something to play for. 

Looking at the league table...I’d say only Sheff W, QPR, Bristol, Wigan have nothing to play for.