Play Offs for Albion
Play Offs are a reality now for us, we have returned as we finished, we look jaded, devoid of ideas, lacking fight and unable to score a goal.

This is not the time to have a slump, another loss, which is a reality, and Brentford and Forest will be right alongside us.

What has happpened?

Sawyers is playing like a 36 year old, he can pass, but needs to learn to defend too, I am fed up with players going past him like he is not there,no tackles, but he spends his time pushing players over rather than trying to tackle them.

Phillips....I am not even going to start, very much like he should not be.

Striker....whoever we select is as likely to score as the others, would any of our three strikers, really scare a decent defence?

These poor performances go back longer than the last two games, we have all seen the weaknesses but I am unsure how easy they are to repair.

Krov needs to start, Turbo should be playing, at least he may inject some steel and determination into the team alongside an ability to take a player on.

We have not thrown it away yet, we are in the driving seat but the teams around us smell blood and they seem to be improving whilst we have lost all confidence and fight.
We've lost 6 games all season.
Baggymad making his latest and most desperate grab for attention yet.
Before the lockdown we had won 5 drew 2 lost 1.
(06-29-2020, 07:46 AM)Duffers Wrote: Baggymad making his latest and most desperate grab for attention yet.

Desperate indeed, first post for 16 days & that's her best shot, pathetic effort.  FFS
It’s funny how you only hear from certain posters after a few bad results...
I should ban him for that......
In the form of his life.
(06-29-2020, 07:45 AM)billybassett Wrote: We've lost 6 games all season.

We have also won 19, same as Brentford, draws have been our downfall.
(06-29-2020, 08:32 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I should ban him for that......

[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-29-2020, 08:41 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 08:32 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I should ban him for that......

[Image: giphy.gif]

Big Grin
In the form of his life.